First and foremost, I'd like to apologize to reader Melissa for failing to credit her for the comment on the You Tell Me page yesterday. Melissa took the time to write out ALL of the sales for Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty and I failed to see her comment before I wrote my post about it yesterday. So thanks very much, Melissa, for doing that for us. It is much appreciated! If you'd like a print version of the full Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sales, please check the comments on the You Tell Me page and look for Melissa's comment.
The following is a list of Labor Day Sales for 2012. If you know of anything else going on (in stores or online) please leave a comment on this post and share with us! Thanks so much!
Sales listed in order of expiration date (soonest first):
- Thanks to reader Hannah (whom I also neglected to thank in my original post) for the heads-up that VIB members get free shipping at Sephora.com with no minimum order. Today (8/31) is the last day for this offer. Click here for all the details.
- Thanks to reader DC for this one: Hautelook has Barielle nail care on sale today (8/31). They have individual polishes for $4 and sets of five shades for $12.50. (Hello Kitty accessories and Tan Towel go on sale tomorrow, 9/1).
- Thanks to reader CiCiSparkles21 for this one: 8/30 and 8/31 only: Sally Beauty is having a 20% off any online purchase of $50 or more. 555332 is the promo code.
- Thanks to reader SophiaMX for this one: Rite Aid online Labor Day sale with 30% off and free shipping if you use code: LABORDAY. Unfortunately, you can't use this code on sale items. Codes expires 9/1.
- Gilt.com is going to be having a "Weekend Beauty" sale with various brands on 9/1. Brands featured in this sale include Gel Haute Nail Polishes, LashFood (including their BB Cream) and Luminesse Tan.
- Thanks to reader Annette for this one: Claires.com is having a 10 for $10 sale and there are lots of beauty products including nail polish, hair spray, eye shadow, lip gloss, body spray, and hair mascara, perfume. Click here for their beauty clearance section. *Shipping is $6 or free if you spend over $45. (Expiration unknown.)
- Reader CiCiSparkles21 writes: "There is a rumor going around that E.L.F will be having a huge Labor Day Sale on Monday, 9/3. They have had a huge Labor Day sale every year since their site has been up. Don't know exactly what the sale is but its usually been half off their studio collection based on the past Labor Day sales. If you don't want to wait, their still having their BOGO sale right now. The promo code is BOGO." (NOTE: I will update this when the sale goes live.)
- Thanks to reader Annette for this one: Bath & Body Works - 2 printable coupons/online codes: Free Signature Collection Item (up to $12 value) with a $10 purchase - valid through 9/4/12. Free product (up to $14 value) with a $10 purchase - valid through 9/3.
- Rue21 5-day-sale ends 9/3. Click here for details.
- Thanks to Mara in Polishland and Annette for this one: Missha Labor Day Sale - All Items 30% Off through 9/3. *Free shipping over $40.
- Thanks to multiple readers for this one: Cherry Culture Labor Day Sale: 20% off entire store with code LSS20. Ends 9/4. Free shipping on orders $40+.
- Thanks to reader Annette for this one: Avon - Free shipping with code LDSHIP; no minimum (valid through 9/4).
- UNII palettes on sale at Sneeqpeeq through 9/4. Click here for details.
- Too Faced Cosmetics Vintage Sale going on now through 9/6. Click here for details.
- Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty event starts Sunday, 9/2. Click here for details.
Are we missing anything? Please leave a comment and fill us in!