Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics sale going on NOW (up to 60% off)

A huge thanks to reader @midgetwarri0r for the heads-up that Benefit is having a big sale right now (through 8/17) with some items up to 60% off retail. Click here to check it out! As with most sales of the nature, I'd act quickly if you want anything, because things will probably start to sell out.

And remember: you get free shipping on orders $50+ and free international shipping on orders $125+.

Thanks so much, @midgetwarri0r, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I got their email this morning. on mine it says, use code SALETIME for free ship on any order, and free intl ship on orders greater than $90. I think this code is good for everyone bc on my email it says "forward to a friend.". states offer is good through 11:59 pm pst on 8/17. I haven't tried the code yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the website doesn't work right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 hours later and the website is still down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, G! :-)

    Using the code "CHAMPS" got me a free deluxe That Gal and a free deluxe Total Moisture Face Cream... I did spend over $50.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig