Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thursday 7/19 only: 20% off + free shipping at Nuxe

Remember back in March when I mentioned that Nuxe, the extremely popular skincare brand from France, was going to be selling their products directly to US customers via their new US website? Well they've done just that, and now I've got a great one-day-only deal to tell you about as well.

As you know, I normally don't post about higher-end brands unless I'm telling you how to get them for a discounted price, and that's exactly why I want to pass this along to you today. If you've been wanting to try some things from Nuxe, tomorrow would be a good time to take the plunge:


Some ideas: 

I personally have been wanting to try Nuxe RĂªve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm for years now. According to Nuxe, one pot of this lip balm is sold every 28 seconds throughout the world.

Click here to read Cafe Makeup's review of the iconic Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil.

And if you're a shimmer girl, Makeup and Beauty Blog has a review of Huile Prodigieuse OR, the shimmer version, here.


Have you tried anything from Nuxe? Do you have any favorites you'd like to tell us about?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. YAY! I've been wanting to order stuff from them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to purchase an item but got all the way to the part where i apply my payment and so far, I don't see anything about taking 20% off my purchase..is there a code or anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The discount wasn't working earlier but it is now! Try again....you should see an automatic deduction. :)

      Delete
  3. I looooove reve de miel and am on my last bit of the last pot I brought back with me from England. But even at 20% off I don't think I'll get any, as it's not good to take in a purse (glass jar is bulky and heavy) and still too pricy. Much cheaper in England!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig