Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 12, 2012

China Glaze Fall 2012 New Bohemian Collection (press release & bottle shots)

I've got the scoop on the newest collection from China Glaze: New Bohemian. If you're a duochrome fan, you don't want to miss these. Read on for details and bottle shots!


 “NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST.”~J.R.R. Tolkein

China Glaze® Introduces Six Radiant Luster Chromes for Fall 2012

Los Angeles, CA – (June 2012): Say the word “Bohemian” and most people automatically think bell-bottoms and fringed vests.  Today’s Bohemian look is refined, feminine and carefree, epitomized by fashion icon Nicole Richie’s modern Bohemian look.  China Glaze® gives the free-spirited look a fresh, trendy spin with its latest specialty collection, New Bohemian.  

China Glaze® New Bohemian will leave you mesmerized as the color shifts and moves across the nail, traveling with the light.  The chrome-like finish radiates with high shine and intense color, captivating your senses with every twist and turn.

Push the boundaries of color and fashion with the unconventional collection of six lustrous shades including:

Unpredictable – Multidimensional gorgeous green

Rare & Radiant – Extraordinarily rich gold

Swanky Silk – Brilliant beige with peach undertones

No Plain Jane – Lavish lavender-pink

Want My Bawdy – Sexy sapphire blue

Deviantly Daring – Adventurously bold peacock teal

The China Glaze® New Bohemian collection will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in August 2012.  Individual polishes retail for $6.99 MSRP.

China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.  China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide.  For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Twitter (@ChinaGlazeOfficial) and Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/ChinaGlaze).  China Glaze is a division of American International Industries.
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Looks like CG is finally jumping on the (albeit beautiful) Chanel Peridot bandwagon.They all look lovely; I'm excited to see swatches of Unpredictable, Swanky Silk, and Want My Bawdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping Rare & Radiant doesn't end up being a Peridot dupe, it looks a little different in this shot so here's hoping. Also hoping they're true duochromes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These don't look very duochromey, i hope swatches will prove me wrong.I do like the Chrome finish and Swanky Silk and Deviantly Daring are two that appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *le gasp* Are these DUOCHROMES?! China Glaze, you rock! First Orly's glitter collection and now this! I am a happy, broke girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this collection excites me! Amazingly, I own zero duochromes and a couple of these look very interesting to me. Very excited to see swatches of these. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. also am interested in swatches...the peacock color is great for Fall

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been waiting on this collection for MONTHS! I'm surprised there are absolutely no swatches to be found anywhere. At least the official release is right about the corner (FINALLY)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look gorgeous. The selection of China glaze polishes sucks near me..may have to order some of these on line:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY. I've been waiting to this collection for ages now. After never hearing any news I thought maybe I missed it and was getting all paranoid. Can't wait for August~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait I want them to be out already haha Thanks G

    ReplyDelete
  11. Want My Bawdy look reaaaaly nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see duo-chromes are back in style. I guess color changing polish will be in this spring too. There are also color changing duo-chromes that we used to wear in the early 2000's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been on a no buy all summer in anticipation of this collection! I hope they're as pretty as what I see in my head....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where am I going to fit all my polishes????

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where am I going to fit all my polishes????

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe some duochromes? Dare I hope for a multichrome?

    Even if not duochrome, I think I will still need all these. Looks like a whole collection of gorgeous colors! I wasn't super excited by the recent CG collections but maybe... maybe this time...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. G, what do you think of these? Anything interest you here? ^^ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are gorgeous!! Can't wait for them to come out!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super excited when I found out about these and was planing to get them all, but I've been so spoiled by Llarowe cause she been getting some of the best duochrome and holo polishes. So I'm not sure if i should get these or not..mm I'll wait for swatches then decide to get these or not.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig