Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 19, 2012

Champneys Exotic Retreat Body Glow: now at Target

Heads up, Target fans:

Champneys (launched in partnership with Boots), is a world-class U.K. spa (celeb fans include Princess Diana, David Beckham, Kelly Osbourne, Kate Moss, Daniel Craig and Simon Cowell), and they brought their luxurious products stateside in March! Champneys products are available in Target stores nationwide, and online at Target.com and ShopBootsUSA.com.
Champneys Exotic Retreat Body Glow ($11.99, at Target.com)
Long-time Champneys fan, Kelly Osbourne, shares how she keeps her milky skin soft with Champneys Exotic Retreat Body Glow in People.

“In England Champneys is where the rich and famous go for a spa weekend.  Whenever my mom used to go, I would steal all of her products from her.  I love this exfoliator; it literally makes you feel like you’re rubbing yourself in gold,” said Kelly.

The non-abrasive exfoliator helps leave skin supple with its nourishing blend of White Bora Bora Sand, Brown Sugar, Mango Butter and Coconut Oil – its fruity floral scent is also perfect for the summer!

To see the rest of the Champneys line at Target, click here.
To see which Targets in your area carry this scrub, click the "find store" button here.

Do you own anything from Champneys? Thoughts?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I saw this in Target about 3 weeks ago. I wonder if it is worth the price. I've never tried Champneys or Boots, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually picked that up yesterday. Used it today and I LOVE it. Worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried the hand exfoliator. It's pretty nice, smells good, and its nice and gritty. The only downside it that is has a bunch of mineral oil in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been out for a while at my Target. I love Boot's products, so maybe..maybe might give this a try. Soft skin is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the shimmering body oil, and love it! I want to try the scrub and bubble bath next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I saw this the other day and passed it right by... Now I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to LOL at the "non abrasive" moniker for something with sand and brown sugar in it... .:) Does sound very nice other than that huge misstatement.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig