Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales (7/1 - 7/7)


For a listing of the beauty sales at Ulta, Target and Kmart this week, please click here.

CVS shoppers: There is a special three-day-sale this week (7/1 - 7/3) and then new (much smaller) sales start 7/4 and run through 7/7 (see below for details). You do NOT want to miss the Physicians Formula sale this week (click here if you have questions about this sale). And PLEASE NOTE: in certain regions of the US, the three-day-only sales are actulaly week-long sales. For more information, please click here. And of course don't forget that the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is well underway.

Rite Aid shoppers: The new Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is on sale this week for $6.99. Great time to use coupons and/or +UP Rewards if you have them!

Walgreens shoppers: This week starts the month-long promotion for Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes: B2G1FREE. Also, the L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream is 20% off this week.


SALES FOR WEEK OF 7/1 - 7/7
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. You may live in an area that does not run national sales, so if you do not see these sales in your area, check with your store manager for more details. 

CVS
MAKEUP SALES
  • 7/1 THROUGH 7/3 ONLY:
  • $7 off all Physicians Formula cosmetics with a retail price of $7 or more (qualifies for Gas Card promotion) PLEASE CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SALE.
  • BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics (qualifies for Gas Card promotion)
  • BOGO1/2OFF Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, haircare, body care or facial care
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline eye cosmetics
  • BOGOFREE Softsoap hand soap or Irish Spring 2-pk bar soap
  • BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal skincare (excludes Youth Code Gel Cleanser)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all La Roche Posay Anthelios moisturizers or sunscreens
  • All Physicians Formula skincare products $7.99 each (qualifies for Gas Card promotion)
  • $4 off all Sebamed haircare or skincare (excludes bar)
  • Pantene shampoo, conditioner or stylers 2/$6.50 (qualifies for Gas Card promotion)
  • Buy 2 Hawaiian Tropic products get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes stick, lip and clearance)
  • Dove haircare 2/$6
  • Olay Total Effects facial products $18.99 with $2 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes wet cloths and tone correcting)
  • Get $7 Extra Bucks when you buy any Olay ProX kit (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • Olay rebate on CVS.com: spend $30 get $10 
  • Head & Shoulders haircare 2/$9
  • Get $5 Extra Bucks when you spend $10 on any Conair or Scunci hair accessories or brushes
  • 7/4 THROUGH 7/7 ONLY:
  • BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics (qualifies for Gas Card promotion)
  • Olay Regenerist or Total Effects Tone products $18.99 (qualifies for Gas Card promotion)
  • Pantene shampoo, conditioner or stylers 2/$6.50 (qualifies for Gas Card promotion)
RITE AID
MAKEUP SALES
  • BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $15 get $5+UP (limit 2)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Neutrogena cosmetics
  • Spend $50 on Sally Hansen cosmetics, nail polish, bleach, hair removers or beauty tools get $20+UP (limit 2)
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream or Fit Me foundation $6.99
  • Maybelline SuperStay 14HR lip color or 10HR Gel Stain $5.99
  • Maybelline MegaPlush mascara or Unstoppable Eyeliner $4.99
  • Almay foundation, powder or blush $8.99
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
  • BOGOFREE all Hawaiian Tropic suncare
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Olay skincare and bathcare; spend $20 get $5+UP (limit 2)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Jergens and Natural Glow products; buy 2 get $3+UP (limit 2)
  • BOGO1/2OFF Aveeno, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear and Lubriderm skincare; spend $15 get $5+UP (limit 2)
  • BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal skincare and suncare; spend $25 get $10+UP
  • Spend $15 on Burt's Bees skin, sun or bath care get $5+UP (limit 2)
  • Spend $15 on Neutrogena or Aveeno suncare get $5+UP (limit 2)
  • Yardley bar soap, body wash or hand soap 2/$4; buy 2 get $1+UP (limit 2)
  • All RoC skincare $21.99; get $5+UP when you buy 1
  • Head & Shoulders haircare 2/$10
  • in-ad coupons: Clairol Nice 'n Easy haircolor $5.99
WALGREENS
MAKEUP SALES
  • All Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes B2G1FREE throughout the month of July
  • 20% off all L'Oreal Youth Code (includes BB Cream) and Revitalift skincare
  • BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline foundation, powder, blush, concealer, eye and nail cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF Almay foundation, concealer, blush, powder or makeup removers
  • BOGO1/2OFF Kiss or Broadway Nail and Lash Kits or accessories
  • BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder, lip and eye cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics
  • Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color $8.99
  • L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation $12.99
  • L'Oreal Visible Lift Repair Absolute Foundation $14.99
  • L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick $9.99
  • L'Oreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara $6.99
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
  • BOGOFREE Hawaiian Tropic suncare
  • BOGOFREE Finesse haircare
  • BOGOFREE InStyle Impressions of Designer Fragrances
  • BOGO1/2OFF Clairol Nice 'n Easy, Gray Solution or Root Touch Up
  • BOGO1/2OFF Dove lotions, body wash or multi-pack bar soap
  • BOGO1/2OFF Vaseline or St. Ives skincare
  • BOGO1/2OFF Neutrogena Acne or Cleansing skincare
  • BOGO1/2OFF Coppertone or Bain de Soleil suncare 
  • BOGO1/2OFF Banana Boat Ultra Mist suncare
  • Neutrogena suncare $9.99
  • Olay Collections body wash or 2-pk bar soap 2/$7
BONUS BUYS
(week-long sales not printed in the weekly circular)
  • L'Oreal Sublime Sun or Bronze $7.99
  • Walgreens brand makeup remover towelettes $4.79
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. $7 off Physicians Formula makeup that is $7? Does this mean it is just free? I feel confused! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Well the catch here is that you won't find many PF products that retail for under $9.99 CVS. I looked the other day and couldn't find any, but maybe if I dug deeper I could have... :)

      Delete
  2. OMG! I scanned my card yesterday and a $15 off any Physicians Formula facial care purchase coupon came out, but I didn't use it thinking there will be a sale soon and today I see this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUCKYY I've been scanning all week and nothing! :(

      Delete
    2. Don't forget you can use that on the PF CLEARANCE skincare, like I did, and get three full size Products FREE. Search my blog for the CVS haul I did a couple weeks ago if you want to see pics.

      Delete
  3. Hi everyone! I just joined today, but have been reading this blog for about two weeks, and I absolutely love it!! G, you're doing an awesome job and providing really helpful information. Thank you.

    I have a quick coupon question. Last month I purchased a couple Physicians Formula items at Target and they all had B1G1 Free peelies on them. On the front, they read "Redeem at Target checkout ", however they are manufacturers coupons. They even have the address for the PF coupon redemption rather than Target. Has anyone seen these or know if CVS will accept them? If so, this could be a great cosmetics haul today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they are manufacturer's coupons, any retailer that carries the product should accept them.

      Delete
    2. If it's a manuf. coupon, CVS will take it.

      Delete
    3. Yep...if it doesn't say ”redeem ONLY at Target” and it's not a Target store coupon it should work anywhere.

      And thanks so much for reading!! :)

      Delete
    4. Wow! I didn't know that! Thanks for asking the question and thank you to everyone who answered!

      Delete
    5. Thank you! I assumed it would be okay but I wasn't sure. I successfully used one today, and got 2 of the shimmer strips eye shadow pallettes (nude & smoky) for free after sale/coupons!

      Delete
  4. I was able to use one of the coupons from the target peelie @ cvs yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the BB Cream I have some rewards dollars saved. Now I need to look for some coupons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the new product displays! I've been hearing there are $1 off tearpads on some of those. :)

      Delete
  7. Is the $7 off $7 PF at CVS coupon from the box or an automatic discount taken off at the register?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes! I got up extra early today and headed to CVS to check out the PF sale.....and found a ton of crazy deals. Matte eyeshadow quads retail for 7.79 at my store and rang up....yup....just .79 cents. Also felt tip liners retail for 7.79 were also .79 many of the concealer wands and duos were only 1.89 with a retail of 8.89. The oatmeal baked shadow quad was 1.79. WILD! all together I got around 10 items for 16 bucks Saved nearly $100!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CVS always has great deals on PF. I am all Physicians Formula'd out ever since CVS came to my area. Now if only they'd get the Revlon Balm Stains in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi G how do we get the $7 off physicians formula skincare? Is this automatic or do we need a coupon? Thanks'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi G! Is the $7 off PF skincare automatic or do you need a coupon? I didn't see this in deal in the weekly ads...thanks for clarifying!
    MD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey everyone! Please see this post if you have any questions about the PF sale at CVS this week. THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really really appreciate all the information on this blog! Are you sure that the Olay Regenerist products (specifically the Wrinkle Revolution) will be $18.99 on 7/4? In my area, it is currently $23.99 but I thought I'd wait until Wednesday. The salespeople at CVS are as confused as we are by the fact that the current sale flyer is only for 7/1-2-3! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting to try the Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara after reading your review, G, so I finally got it today at CVS for only $3.49! (Store price: $10.49 - $7 automatically!) :DDD I just scanned the item at the coupon box to be sure, but there were sale tags already posted all over the PF section.

    As always, thanks for the weekly sales list!! ^^

    I also picked up the blue PF skincare products in the daily moisturizer, day/night cream, and eye cream. These were $5.25 each instead of the $7.99 ad price. I didn't check if the purple ones were $7.99 though. The blue ones are actually in the CVS clearance list. They were $4.99 each weeks ago when the clearance list first came out, but I just stocked up on them again, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wooohoo I bought a matte eyeshadow quad which retails for 7.79 in my store. plus the Coupon machiene printed out a .50 cent reward bucks so I got it for .29 cents. Definatly going to check out another cvs or 2 for more products seeing how mine sucks and carries very little! Cant beat .29Cents!

    ReplyDelete
  16. can u tell us where u get the pf powders with spf 50 in sd?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wanted to mention that at my Walgreens, I was able to use 3x $1 off Any Sally Hansen nail polish along with the B2G1 Free XTreme Wear Sale. My total after tax for the 3 polishes was $3.04.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went today and got a few things and saved even more money because I found a bunch of the products had the $3 off peelies on them. I got a few of the Jumbo lash mascara for free because after the $7 off it was only $2.99. I'm going back tomorrow to clean the shelves of the mascara. lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. I went today and got a few things and saved even more money because I found a bunch of the products had the $3 off peelies on them. I got a few of the Jumbo lash mascara for free because after the $7 off it was only $2.99. I'm going back tomorrow to clean the shelves of the mascara. lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. The PF deals are just insane! I bought the Lash-Boosting Mascara, the Blue Eyes and Nude Eyes Shimmer Strips eyeshadow, some concealer, and shimmer strips gel cream liner for blue eyes. I spent about $17 (not counting taxes) and saved $35!! Unreal! Plus I had just gotten my $9 extrabucks from the red box so I put that towards it, too.

    All total today I saved $50 at CVS. The cashier said I had the biggest savings all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm truly grateful for all the hard work you put into this. I came home with a big haul. It was awesome. (It's also on my blog if you want to see it, I don't want to bore you with numbers.) Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig