Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spotted: New Body Fantasies Signature Body Washes

When I was making my rounds at various CVS locations the other day, I spotted the new Body Fantasies Body Washes and thought I'd share, just in case these haven't popped up in your area yet:

New Body Fantasies Signature Body Washes
(retail: $3.49, 12 oz)

What I like about these is that, unlike the old body washes that came in opaque bottles, you can now see how much body wash you have remaining after each use. I also like the new design of the bottles compared to the old, but it's interesting to note that the old style contained 15 oz of product, whereas these contain 12 oz. HOWEVER, these new body washes retail for $3.49 whereas the older ones retailed for $3.99.

Have you spotted these new body washes in your area yet?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've been noticing many products going to a smaller size yet dropping the price point a bit, as well. They made a smart packaging move by making the bottle clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, now that you mention it, I have too! It's an interesting trend. And I agree, it's a definite improvement on the packaging! :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen these but haven't tried them; does anyone have an opinion about them? Are they worth trying?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig