Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Random nail polish tidbits

Just a few polish-related things to share with you on this fine summer day:

Here's DAY SIX of my Cosmetic Arts manicure that I first showed you here:


Pic taken without flash (above) and with flash (below).


As you can see, the only nail that's starting to chip is the accent nail with the glitter polish. On the other nails, I only have a bit of tip wear, but NO chipping. Also, on my dominant hand (my left hand, not pictured) the polish is in even better condition, which is just plain freaky.

I could totally go another day with this manicure but to tell you the truth, I'm bored with it and that's the only reason I'm removing it today! I rarely go five days with the same manicure and it's time for something new.

 Another thing I want to announce today:

BY A LANDSLIDE, MR. G WON THE GALAXY NAIL BATTLE!


Thanks so much to everyone who voted on that post! He was the CLEAR winner, with probably over 95% of you choosing his designs over mine. And believe me, I'm happy because it was well-deserved (I'm still in awe of his creations!).  

He's got bragging rights around the house for a while and I'm being patient about that since I'm so happy he wanted to do something beauty-related with me for once!

Thank again to everyone who took the time to vote. Mr. G has been reading every single comment on that post and his grin keeps getting bigger and bigger. Actually, he usually reads a comment and then looks at me with this weird grin and says something like: "Boo-YAH! That's what I THOUGHT!" and then he proceeds to punch the air. Ha ha!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I found one those nail polishes at my Ross long time ago, seems like every time I go it's so hard to find them, I love it! Yayy for Mr.G designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love glitter polish right now. and it's fun to get the hubby involved in blogging ^_^ also, i'm having a $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig