Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 21, 2012

Sephora 15 Days of Beauty Thrills

In case you're not a regular Sephora shopper and/or haven't visited any other beauty blogs today, I want to be sure you know that at 5:17PM Pacific today, I received my email from Sephora letting me know that the 15 Days of Beauty Thrills is now underway!

Every day for 15 days, Sephora.com will offer a new "Mini Thrill" (in addition to a "Big Thrill"such as today's contest where you can win a trip to Paris). Want to know what today's Mini Thrill is?


A free full-size Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 0L (matte black) with any $25 purchase. These pencils retail for $18, so that's a fantastic freebie!

If you want a first look at TOMORROW'S freebie, follow the Sephora Facebook page.(spoiler: it's a full-size roller ball of Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrance).

PLEASE NOTE: The Mini Thrills are good while supplies last, and are not available in-store or at Sephora in JC Penney locations.

Do you plan to take advantage of today's freebie, or are you going to wait to see what else they have in store for us?

PS: Don't forget that the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Toundra is still on sale for $10 (regular retail price: $24).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am waiting to see what else they offer. Neither the eye pencil nor the rollerball excites me, but I am hoping something will. 2 down, 13 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I love/hate it when companies have promotions like this...love some of the products they're giving away, and I'm signing on every day to check out the freebies, but also every time I sign on to grab something free I have a mini panic attack trying to stop myself from buying other stuff...ugh. Plus, some of the big sweepstakes prizes seem awesome, I mean, I really think I do deserve that new Fiat

    Also love how in the promo ad (watch at http://www.sephora.com/sephoratv/#ooid=dpbzVwNDrXusL1ehP7R93cPy3roTMiug ) they used "Feel the Beat' by Radio Freq, that's been one of my favorite 'going out' songs I listen to while getting ready for the past year

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig