Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The remaining six shades of Jordana Glitters Specialty Nail Polishes are now available!

Remember back in January when Jordana released their Glitters Specialty Nail Polishes? At that time, 18 of the 24 shades in the collection were available for purchase (on the Jordana website and also at Kmart stores). If you missed my series (featuring swatches):


Today Jordana informed me that the remaining six shades are now available on the Jordana website and the colors are as follows:


Purple Party, Outer Space, Confetti, Red Flash, Carnival, Galaxy

Please check back soon for my swatches of the fourth and final part of this series!

In the meantime, do you own any of the shades that released in January? I can't wait to see the final six shades in person!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Outer space and confetti look promising. I don't currently own any jordana polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited these are finally released! I've been sitting on a Jordana order forever because I wanted to wait for the last 6 glitters to come out. I'm ESP excited for Carnival, Galaxy & Outer Space-they look so gorgeous in those little teaser pics on the website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: HOW PRETTY :D cant wait to try outer space and carnival

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have be dyyyyyying for Carnival. i even emailed jordana a couple months ago asking when it would be available, if at all. i ordered 2 bottles yesterday. i'm hoping its a Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe dupe, which i've been putting off buying. i also ordered a bottle of Galaxy which might be a dupe for DL Today Was a Fairytale. regardless, i love the muted grey-silver color. so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you ever get a chance to do the swatches for these 6? I haven't seen them/couldn't find them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig