Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 3, 2012

New China Glaze Summer Neons Collection (press release & bottle shots)

In stores this June, I'm excited to share with you this press release for the new China Glaze Summer Neons Collection. If you like bright colors, this one's for YOU:

Heat Up Your Summer
with China Glaze® Summer Neons Collection
 
Los Angeles, CA – (March 2012):  The sun has nothing on you this summer!  Rival its brightness and heat with China Glaze® Summer 2012 collection, Summer Neons.  Featuring 12 new sizzling shades perfect for surf, sand and nightlife, the all new hot hues in China Glaze® Summer Neons include:



Pink Plumeria: Light pink with gold shimmer

Under the Boardwalk: Fluorescent raspberry

Splish Splash: Bright sky blue shimmer


Love’s A Beach: Sizzling hot pink


Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer


 
Beach Cruise-r: Glimmering fuchsia grape


Orange You Hot?: Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer


Surfin’ For Boys: Glistening bright coral

Flirty Tankini: Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink


Ride the Waves: Dark ocean blue


I’m With the Lifeguard: Glimmering lime green


Sun-Kissed: Hot highlighter yellow


Also available 8-piece box collection featuring Under The Boardwalk, Ride The Waves, I’m With The Lifeguard, Sun-Kissed, Orange You Hot?, Surfin’ For Boys, Flirty Tankini and Pink Plumeria:
China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available as open stock colors and 12-piece counter display.  Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP and the 8-piece box set retails for $56.   
China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2012.

China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com.

Follow CG on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
Follow CG on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ChinaGlaze
Follow CG on Instagram: ChinaGlazeOfficial
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. OMG, Ride the Waves is so gorgeous! Gotta get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Patiently" waiting 4 these to hit Sally's. All 12 have a new home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Patiently" waiting for these to hit Sally's. All 12 have a new home. I LOVE bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooooooo excited for this collection, I just wish it came out sooner! I want to wear the bight neon blues now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors, especially the neon yellow

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, there are so many neons coming out this year. I'm mostly interested in the shimmery ones from this collection, since I think I have enough creme neons. But watch when I'm faced with the display--we'll see if I'm so strong then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splish Splash will be mine!!! I am obsessed with blue right now. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy bright awesomeness...but I don't have room in my life for any more nail polishes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure if you do blog awards but I just want you to know I nominated you for the Blogger Appreciation Award, you can find it on my blog. The reason I thought to award you is I'm pretty sure with all the weekly deals you post about you've probably saved me hundreds of dollars over the past year and half. I am forever grateful, seriously. I also find how you do your reviews super helpful when picking out a product, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just the other day I purchased a bottle from Brucci named "Cali Cat", and it may be a near dupe for CG's "I'm with The Lifeguard" as it is a neon green shimmer. Brucci just came out with a bunch of neon shimmers, obviously Brucci is not as high quality as CG...but cruelty-free and so worth a mention. I got my Brucci at Rite Aid, they are running a sale this week buy 3 Brucci items and get 3 dollars register rewards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I can't wait to get some of these nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need Ride The Waves in my life ASAP!! Praying I have $$ next month to splurge on some of these!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig