Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, May 6, 2012

Catching up...

Just a quick note to let you know about some upcoming posts and things I have planned for the week...

Today I'll be posting a Wet n Wild sightings post, the Weekly Drugstore Beauty Sales, the Lipstick League post, and also another new sightings post (LOTS of new products/collections to share with you!).

Tomorrow I'll be sharing an update to the Philosophy color cosmetics at Big Lots post I did last week. Thanks to so many of you, I can share a long list of all the products that have been spotted at various Big Lots locations throughout the country, along with some photos and other important info. This is an awesome deal, so I'm working hard to compile as much as info as possible to help you if you're looking to take advantage of the sale.

This week I'll also be posting some new Milani reviews (lots and lots of new products to share), as well as a review of the NYX Dark Shadows Crimson Amulet palette. I'm also hoping to finish a review of the new NYX bronzers (matte and shimmer) but I want to thoroughly test them first so that review might not make it until next weekend.

I'm also working on my review of the Essence Nail Stamping Kit from Ulta, as well as one of the Essence Nail Stamping polishes. That should be up this week as well.

Other things on tap this week:

A Bath & Body Works review
A Lumene review
A Badger Balm review
A Suave body wash review
...and lots of nail swatches!

Coming up next, a peek at the new Wet n Wild Nail Pail for 2012, plus a tip about how to get it for less this week at CVS!

Love,
G. xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Yay you're back! I'm excited to see some of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be a map for the Philosophy items? I'm in NH, if anyone sees them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took advantage of the Big Lots Philosophy windfall at lunch today. Yay! I hope your massive compilation includes the colors that people have found. That way I can decide if it's worth travelling to another Big Lots to search for the colors I'm wanting, but missing.

    If you do decide to include that info, let us know. I'll be happy to post colors as well as items for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig