Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The You Tell Me page: subscribers, please update your RSS subscriptions!

It's that time again, lovelies! The You Tell Me page was bursting with so much incredible reader-submitted info that I once again had to create a new page so that you don't have to scroll past hundreds of comments to get to the most recent info.

The new You Tell Page is here, and it can be accessed any time by clicking on the "You Tell Me" link in the menu bar at the top of this blog.

For those of you who subscribe to the comments on the You Tell Me page via RSS feed or email, please update your subscriptions accordingly.

For those of you who don't subscribe via email or RSS but would like to, here's how: Once you're on the page, scroll to the comment box. Underneath the box, you'll see two links: "Subscribe by email" will be first, and then a little further down you'll see "Subscribe to post comments (Atom)".

PS: You can still view the old You Tell Me page here. I highly recommend, when you get to the end of the comments, clicking the "load more" link (located below the comment box) and waiting a minute for all the newer comments to load. Just in the past 24 hours, some amazingly helpful comments have been left on that post!

PPS: I highly recommend checking the You Tell Me page every time you visit this blog. It's always jam-packed with awesome deals/tips/sightings, many of which I don't get to write about in my blog posts.

PPPS: Another huge, heartfelt thanks to everyone who has ever left a comment on that page. You have no idea how much I appreciate it, and I know that many other readers do as well. So thank you, once again, for your contributions!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi G. I hope you dont mind that I comment here. Ive been trying to Load More comments in the previous You Tell Me page for a few days now and ive waited up to 15 minutes for the rest of the comments to load. It always says javascript error in my status bar and has never loaded for me. I updated my javascript to make sure that the problem isnt on my end but even after doing that, the rest of the comments still wont load. :-/

    Sorry for commenting here. Just wanted to check in w/ you.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig