Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 13, 2012

Spotted: New Limited Edition Revlon Scented Nail Polish shades!

A huge thanks to Twitter follower @KariInWonderlnd for the following sighting! Kari spotted this new display of  Revlon limited edition scented polish shades at her local Harmon Beauty and was nice enough to share:

image credit: Kari for Nouveau Cheap

If there is a polish that smells like French macarons in this display, I'm going to do a back handspring down the beauty aisle of my drugstore! (Ha ha! As if I can do a back handspring!

As many of you probably already know, French macarons are my favorite pastry EVER, and seeing the model holding some in her hand makes me absolutely giddy.

Thanks so much, Kari, for the heads-up and the great pic!

Please stay tuned because I'll be showing you another limited edition Revlon collection very soon!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Revlon is cranking out the collection aren't they. I want that teal colored one in the front :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! The lilac and coral are beautiful. I hope I can find these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I like that coral red off on the left! I like these shades, although sometimes I find scented nail polish a bit obnoxious when the scent lingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I forgot this was about nail polish. I just want to eat a macaron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors but cannot stand scented nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad they finally capitalized on the scented wear! I love these polishes and glad you can readily find them! Definitely plan on stalking these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the coral! I need that color

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coral looks so interesting! G. Can you believe I have never had a French Macroon? I cant find any where I live. I guess I will have to find a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo! You've, had a macaron??? Girlie, we need to fix that ASAP! :)

      I hear that they are relatively easy to make, but there are bakeries here that make the most exquisite macarons, so i've never felt the need to try to make them myself. I'll ask the bakeries I frequent if they have any tips for making them at home and will you know!

      And if all else fails, you can always order some online! ;)

      Delete
  9. All the colors looks so pretty! I'm really picky about my scents though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course it would be nice if they were explicit about the actual scent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any idea what the other scents are?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you provide a list of names? I can't find any information about this collection online.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The one in the far back, next to the apricot one is beautiful! I just bought it and it will make a fantab toe polish when the tootsies are tan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i found the only Strawberry Cream in a random display and almost burst into tears when i saw it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig