Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Get 10 Ojon haircare samples for $5 plus FREE shipping


Back in 2010, as part of the weheartthis review team, I got to try the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment (my review is in the comments section of this post if you're interested) and let me tell you, two years later and I still haven't forgotten about that amazing product.

But the problem with high-end haircare is that it's always so hard to know what to buy. If I were made of money, it would be so easy to buy every single product in a line and experiment until I find my favorites. But of course I'm not made of money, and if you're not either, then I've got a nice alternative for you! If you've always wanted to try some things from Ojon before committing to a full-size purchase, you can visit the Ojon site and get 10 samples of Ojon's best sellers with FREE SHIPPING for just $5 (total). And, you'll get a $5 credit good toward your next purchase of a full-size item. Can't beat that!

Supplies are limited though, so I'd hurry if you're interested because there's no telling how long this offer will stick around (apologies if the offer has been removed by the time you're reading this).

Do you already own any products by Ojon? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Thanks for this post - I've always wanted to try Ojon but it's so expensive. This is a great offer. BTW - it is 9:40 AM CST and you could still get this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I got in on the deal. I would also like to mention that when you order you get to choose a free sample, so I got yet another packet of conditioner. And I took advantage of their complementary gift wrap so when my little package arrives it's even more of a gift TO ME! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, G. I never thought I would be willing to "pay" for samples, but Ojon products are very good. This is a good deal and you also get your choice of an additional sample!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the steal I mean deal!!!! I got it sooo happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used the hair mask and it's an excellent product! And talking about hair, now there's a 20% off in ALL hair carr at www.drugstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, that additional sample thing rocked! I have to admit I have tried Ojon on an off over the last 5 years and I've never been wowed. But this sample pack will be fun to try. Maybe I just haven't been using the right products. I have very coarse hair that runs on the dry side so I'm excited to try a few new things out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried an Ojon sample last month and loved it! It'll be nice to find out which high end products are suitable/unsuitable without breaking the bank. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting us know, this sounds like a nice little deal! Don't think I've ever tried Ojon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As of 4:15pm CST, this baby is still good! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig