Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rite Aid clearance tips, sightings, haul pics and more!

The very best thing about having this blog is the wealth of information I receive from this amazing little community. For every great deal I share with you, about 50 come back my way, and I could sit here and thank you every day for the next year and not come close to expressing my gratitude.

That said, a few readers have shared some AWESOME tips regarding the current Rite Aid Clearance Blowout that I posted about the other day. Heck, I wouldn't even KNOW about this sale had it not been for your comments, so thanks again, from the very bottom of my heart, for your kindness and willingness to share such great info with not only me, but with ALL of us. 

If you're looking for the Calgon Red Velvet Body Mist or Marshmallow Body Mist, longtime reader Mimsy said that her Rite Aid did NOT have clearance signs up, but BOTH rang up $1.74 at her Rite Aid (originally $6.99). So even if your Rite Aid doesn't have clearance stickers next to these products, TAKE THEM TO THE REGISTER and ask a cashier to scan them. You never know, they might ring up on clearance!

BUT IT GETS BETTER: Mimsy reminded us that there's currently a $1 off printable coupon up on the Calgon site, so that would bring your total down to just $0.74 for a body mist! WOW WOW WOW! Thanks so much, Mimsy, for that awesome tip!

Here are some pics I snapped of the things I personally spotted on clearance:

 All The Healing Garden products 75% off



 Select Organix skincare and body care 75% off
Select c booth skincare 50% off
Select Jason Naturals products 75% off

 All Giovanni bath and body products 75% off

All EcoTools bath and body products 75% off
All Habitat Naturals products 50% off

*not pictured: Select Yes To skincare products - 75% off

*And reader jess spotted Ardell Brow Kits, Prestige Lash Matrix mascaras, and select Alba Botanica skin care 75% off at her local Rite Aid

If you want some EcoTools bath and body products, reader SusieL reminded us that some of the brush sets have $1 off coupons inside of them, so if you buy a brush kit, you'll be able to use the coupon on a bath or body product and get it for almost free! AND, if you haven't signed up for the EcoTools newsletter yet, you get a $1 off coupon when you sign up (it's emailed to you within 24 hours after registration) so you could use that too!

My Rite Aid haul:


I had $7 in +UP Rewards in my wallet and, if you know anything about me, you know I am a SUCKER for gimmicks. The minute I saw this, I HAD to have it. The retail price is $7.99 so I got it for $0.99. Expect a full review after I've given it a few weeks!


As I mentioned in my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales Post, many Rite Aid brand beauty products are BOGOFREE right now, including my Holy Grail nail polish remover. These are the big, 16-oz bottles which normally retail for $3.49 each. With the sale price, I paid $1.75 per bottle. Yay!


I don't think I've ever mentioned this on the blog, but I adore  this body mist. It's just a very clean, herbal, refreshing fragrance that is nice for places like the office because I just can't see it offending anyone (it's light and not cloying at all). Whenever I'm feeling sluggish, a spritz or two of this and I swear it gives me a little boost of energy. 

This body mist is, of course, on clearance for 75% off right now, so instead of $5.99 I paid $1.49. I WISH I had an EcoTools coupon because that would bring the total down to just $0.49!

Another HUGE THANKS to Mimsy, SusieL, jess and everyone else who has taken the time to contribute info regarding the current clearance sale at Rite Aid!

PS: Readers Marisol and Rose4721 posted about a FANTASTIC deal on Physicians Formula mascaras at Rite Aid right now--check out the You Tell Me page for details!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Nice! Now I have to check Rite-Aid! I wanted to buy some Healing Garden body spray at CVS but I couldn't spend 8 bucks on it at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Rite Aid had sales signs up for the Calgon body mists. I got the Red Velvet one for 75% off - woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some great deals on Eco Tools products Thursday and have to go back today.. FABULOUS.. I love their scrub for $1.49!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They didn't have the Red Velvet shower gel, and I didn't think I wanted the Red Velvet body mist. But I spritzed it on my arm at lunch, and now I can't stop sniffing my wrist. I have to go back and get it today! Wow, so much better than I imagined, even with the excellent reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There IS no shower gel, or lotion, in the red velvet scent. Why? I don't know, but I got that into directly from Calgon. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  5. I know that price on Calgon's Red Velvet is a good one. I was at KMart this week and they have it for $6.99.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How strange. Thanks for the info! Now I don't have to scour other Rite Aids for something that doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even know about the Calgon Marshmallow spray. I went and checked it out today and ended up buying some. Love it. Smells like it might be a Pink Sugar dupe to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shoppers Drug Mart and London Drugs in Canada (westcoast) needs to get their act together and have sales like these! Clearance stuff is normally tossed into a basket and stuffed on the bottom shelf of an endcap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The Healing Garden at Rite Aid??? I MUST check this out! I haven't gotten anything by that brand in at least 6 or 7 years and it's not sold at my local drugstores. I'm going to have to venture up to Rite Aid and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, a lot of stores these days seem to be dropping their natural beauty sections. When Bloom Grocery stores changed back to Food Lion, they dumped all their natual beautycare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it seems as though a lot of stores these days are getting rid of their natural beauty selection. When Bloom (grocery store) changed back to Food Lion, they completely got rid of the natural beauty items.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig