Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 12, 2012

Nouveau Cheap readers have spoken! Your favorite drugstore skincare brand is...

It's that time again! After 1,386 votes, the results of the Favorite Drugstore Skincare Brand poll are now in, so let's see who won!


FIRST PLACE
Neutrogena
(375 votes)

SECOND PLACE
Olay
(268 votes)

THIRD PLACE
Aveeno
(240 votes)

Honorable Mentions
St. Ives (225 votes), Cetaphil (212 votes), Clean & Clear (178 votes)

So...did your favorite brands make the cut? Are you surprised by the results? Not surprised? I'd love to hear from you either way! And if your favorite drugstore skincare brand was not an option in this poll, I'd love to hear that too!

This month's poll is now up (see right-hand sidebar), and this time I'm doing things a little bit differently. I hope you'll take a moment to vote--these polls mean absolutely nothing without your input!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. the winners are all the popular well advertised brands. i was hoping to find out about some unknown treasures, but of course we're all subject to the same advertisements by all the bigger brands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Neutrogena! I have used and like Olay and Aveeno, but Neutrogena is the company that I consistently have really great luck with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say that Neutrogena & Olay have to be among may favorites, as well as Aveeno for some items....but I would have to say that Garnier is starting to surprise me with some of their newer items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like aveeno stuff but my absolute fave brand is Lumene. i've tried at least 5 or 6 of their various products and have loved them all. they are really good to dry, aging skin. highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, for coming out with a BB Cream and other "new" types of products like moisture gel, I expected Garnier to do a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need an "everything" option on the new poll... I never buy department store cosmetics. I just clicked all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neutrogena always breaks me out :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoped to see more RoC love :( it's my favorite

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig