Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Limited Edition Softsoap Lemonade Berry Splash & Jasmine Oasis Body Washes

Heads-up, Softsoap fans! There are two new Limited Edition body washes hitting Walmart this month (they may already be at your location) and I've got all the details for you!

With warm weather around the corner, add a splash of that springtime feeling to your shower routine with two new limited edition body washes from Softsoap. Softsoap Scentsations Lemonade Berry Splash and Jasmine Oasis are infused with refreshing, seasonal fruit scents and are formulated with moisturizing ingredients to keep skin hydrated and provide a springtime glow.

These two new variants will  only be available at Walmart until May and is the perfect complement to the Spring season.





Have you spotted these in your area yet? I'll be reviewing these body washes in the near future, so please check back soon if you're interested!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have the Jasmine Oasis and I love it. I think I'm going to have to buy more, since they're limited edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the Lemonade Berry Splash, but unfortunately the Jasmine Oasis scent smelled nothing like jasmine to my nose. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. - I really want to try the Lemonade Berry Splash one !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemonade Berry Splash smells amaaazing. I bought a couple bottles of that one when they were on sale for $1 somewhere. It just smells so...happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig