Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bath and body BLOWOUT at Rite Aid NOW


A huge thanks to several of you for this one! I've received some super helpful comments on the You Tell Me page and also on Twitter and Facebook about this massive blowout sale going on at Rite Aid right now, so I popped into a local Rite Aid tonight and WOW, you all weren't kidding!

Many, many things are 75% off, including a few things that I've reviewed in the past (and loved). These products are NOT in clearance bins or endcaps; they're on the regular shelves with yellow 75% off Clearance stickers next to them.

A few things I've reviewed that are currently 75% off:


Other items on clearance:

ALL The Healing Garden products - 75% off
ALL EcoTools bath and body products (not tools) - 75% off
ALL Giovanni bath and body products - 75% off
Select c booth bath and body products - 50% off
Select Calgon bath and body products - 75% off
Select Organix skincare, bath and body products - 75% off (including the coconut body lotion)
Select Jason Naturals bath and body products - 75% off
Select Yes To skincare products - 75% off

I'll post my haul pics and some other pics tomorrow, but I wanted to get this up ASAP so that you can stop by your local Rite Aid as soon as possible this week to get some things before everything's wiped out!

If you've spotted this sale in your area, I would LOVE if you'd leave a comment and let us know if you've spotted things on clearance that I did not mention above. Thanks in advance, and another HUGE thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a comment and give us a heads-up about this sale!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Auuuuugh and I am completely penniless until the first of the month. *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn, I just went to rite aid tonight and totally didn't look in the bath section...really want to get that Calgons Red Velvet too!! Guess Im heading back out there tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in my local Rite Aid yesterday, grabbed 4 lotions in nice summery scents at $1.24 a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi G!

    My local Rite Aid (10th and Market Street, Center City Philly) had the body products discounted but it was only 50% off, not 75% (Boo!). I picked up the Red Velvet Calgon spray and Calgon Coconut Sorbet body lotion...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been searching for that Red Velvet scent ever since you first described it, and it has NEVER been at my lame-o Rite Aid (or anywhere else, for that matter) :-(

    I cry (lol) ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been searching for that Red Velvet scent ever since you first described it, and it has NEVER been at my lame-o Rite Aid (or anywhere else, for that matter) :-(

    I cry (lol) ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the EcoTools travel/gift set, and there was a $1 coupon inside, so I went back and got the full-size hand cream. I also bought Avalon Organics Clarifying Lemon shampoo and conditioner. I've used them before, so I know they should have a yummy lemon scent; unfortunately, these have gone bad and smell nasty, so I'll have to take them back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopped by yesterday to take advantage of the Wet N' Wild sale (and boy do their lipsticks not work for me, but that's OK because I can return them!). I actually managed to buy mascara for $0.24. The checker was so impressed with how much I bought and for so little he said "wow" while ringing me up. Great sale people! Also, I wanted to mention my Rite Aid (SF Bay Area) had *some* products from the brands you mentioned on sale, but not all products. I bought some Say Yes To Carrots lip balm, but only the berry scent was 75%. And out here anyway Habitat Naturals is also on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just picked up the Hot Chocolate scrub (the last tub too!) for $4.50!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so I went back to rite aid today and they didn't have any calgon products, boooo!!! so sad as there is only one rite aid in town :- ( I really wanted that red velvet body spray too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, I just went to Rite Aid to pick up on the WnW sale and didn't stop by the bath section!

    I want the Giovanni scrub!!! :D

    Thx for the heads up. I should've checked ur blog while I was there, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I drove right past Rite Aid today and didn't stop because I had just left Wags!!! uuugh ok going to both locations tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to try Calgon Red Velvet for the longest time. Luckily my Rite Aid had some in stock (nothing was marked Clearance) so I had my pick. LOL I ended up getting the Red Velvet and Marshmallow sprays. They were originally $6.99 and rang up $1.74 each. Also, this may or may not be news to you, but Calgon's Facebook page has a printable $1 off coupon. I used two coupons so I only had to pay $0.74 for each spray plus tax. Awesome! Thanks so much for the heads up about the sale!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig