Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sneak peek: New NYC glosses, bronzers and more

A while back I showed you the displays for the new eye cosmetics, primer and bronzers from NYC that have been spotted in stores, but today I'd like to show you close-up product shots of these new products, as well as images of the new glosses. Lots to cover in this post, so let's get started!

If you missed my post on the new City Duet 2 in 1 Split Lipsticks click here.

If you'd liked to see the new In A New York Color Minute shades, including the matte top coat, click here.


NYC Up To 8 HR City Proof Lipglosses
(retail: $3.49 each)


 Blush Forever

 Perpetually Hot Pink

Cherry Ever After

Round The Clock Ruby

Midnight Rose

24/7 Lilac

Mauving All Night

Gold With Me

 Coffee Break


 NYC Sun 'n' Bronze Bronzing Powders
(retail: $4.99 each)

 Hamptons Radiance

 Fire Island Tan

 Coney Island Glow

Montauk Bronze

NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer
(retail: $3.99)


NYC Big Bold Mascara
(retail: $4.99)


NYC High Definition Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
(retail: $3.99)


NYC Showtime Glitter Eye Pencils
(retail: $2.49 each)

 
 Paparazzi Purple
 Show Time Black
 Starry Blue Sky
 Glitterazzi Brown


In this group shot, you can see the polish that was missing from the display in my earlier post, called Water Street Blue. The lipstick in this photo is part of this collection.

Have you spotted any of these new products from NYC in your area yet? Do you already own any of these products? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

And please check back soon for my reviews of several of the items featured in this post.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I can hear those lipglosses calling my name...I absolutely love NYC--it's such an under-rated brand. My face is extremely sensitive and I have to be careful what makeup I use because most of them make me break out, but I've never had that problem with NYC. The fact that pretty much all their products fit right into my budget is just extra icing on the cake :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the glitter pencils at the Peterson AFB BX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bronzers look so shimmery and fun i cant wait to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought several of their products a couple of weeks ago on clearance, and I found one I absolutely love, but it has a major problem. The compact foundation. Such a fantastic finish, went on beautifully and lasted all day..... BUT it is about six shades darker applied to the skin than it is in the pan, I would say the light shade is medium at best a w4 or 5 in True Match to give you an idea. I really wish they would reformulate it or something, because I would love to find a product like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these new goodies about a week ago somewhere here in town [Kona], but I can't remember what store, lol! Those bronzers are really calling to me, as well as the glosses, so I'll be tucking some in my basket next time I see them;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm....definitely looking forward to that review. It's been a while since I've tried anything from NYC

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I would really like to try out those new colored shimmer eyeliners. They look like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing! I will totally come back to check out the awesome reviews on these proudcts! Thanks againa nd have asweet day! Isa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like NYC is stepping up their game. Can't wait to check out the bronzers - they look gorgeous! Thank you for sharing -xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely intrigued by these...surprisingly. I haven't seen these at all in my local drugstores and NYC hasn't come out with anything new in awhile so I suppose it is right on time. I had noticed that they were clearing out some of their items and now I see why.

    I particularly like the bronzers and the eight hours lipsticks. Maybe I am liking them because I know they will be super affordable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive had two of the bronzers for about a month and I love them! They have just a little sheen and look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those bronzers look gorgeous! I will definitely have to pick up a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like NYC. That lilac gloss is just calling out my name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I picked up all four bronzers today at my local KMart in Vegas. They were on a separate cardboard display, not in with the NYC stuff yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been using the Big Bold Mascara for a couple weeks now and its AWESOME! Better than any mascara I've tried for a while... and of course you've gotta love the price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I made a mistake about the City-Proof shade I mentioned. The shade I love is Perpetually Hot Pink - wonderful shine, color, taste. It doesn't last 8 hours, but the color stays true!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig