Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 2.6.12


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

What’s the one haircare tool you never travel without?


G's Answer: My Tangle Teezer, of course!

 Links of the Week:

Phyrra – rocks out with Make Up For Ever’s Rock For Ever Palette.

Vampy Varnish – not only do you need to read the series but you also need to check out the new China Glaze Colours From The Capitol collection inspired by The Hunger Games.

we heart this – Hey LA, if love animals, and want to score a gift bag worth $250 (filled with the likes of MUFE, Benefit, BPAL, Urban Decay, Murad and more) then you simply MUST join us this Sunday at the raffle we organized for the Amanda Foundation!

Clumps of Mascara – has found a hot pink lipstick that is rocking her world.

Gouldylox Reviews – I love a good DIY project. Check out the great looks you can get from a headband worn “80’s Physical-style” and a tube sock.

Krasey Beauty – tests out the WEN by Chaz Dean haircare line. Find out if it made her hair silky silky smooth!

Nouveau Cheap – The new Almay Intense I-Color Shadow Sticks promise all day, crease-proof wear. But do they deliver? Come see!

Prime Beauty – is calling all Drama Queens! You SIMPLY HAVE to try the Three Custom Color Daytime Drama Palette—I DIE! But seriously, you WILL perish if you don’t at least see the pics.

What's the one haircare tool YOU won't leave home without?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really don't use "tools" on my hair anymore, and my hair has thanked me for it. The only thing I can think of is the awesome headband I use every single day to get it out of my face when applying or removing my makeup. It is quite thin and has a strip of silicone on the underside... stays exactly where I put it and does not crush my hair. A cheap little item, but something I would not want to do without.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig