Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 27, 2012

Free gud lotion sample

So I'm sitting in the ” lounge” of a tire shop right now waiting for my car to be serviced, and I noticed that I got an email from All You about their freebie of the day, which is a free gud lotion sample. I of course wanted to share this with you as soon as possible, because these types of samples usually don't last too long. So apologies if this post looks funky since I'm composing it from my phone . Here's the link to the All You post (which will then redirect you to Facebook to request your sample: www.allyou.com/coupons-deals/daily-free-samples-00411000069695/ If the link above is not clickable, please copy and paste it into your browser.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Just signed up for my sample! Thanks for the heads up, I've been dying to try this line!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig