Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 9, 2012

The coolest DIY nail art I've seen this week...

I read a lot of blogs (or at least I try to) and sometimes I'll see several amazing things in a short period of time. Whenever this happens, I feel compelled to share these types of things with you because, well, how can I keep such goodness all to myself?

So here are four amazing nail art posts I discovered this week, and the tools you'll need in order to try them for yourself all retail for under ten bucks each:

Erika's DIY feather manicure
Erika is well-known for her exquisite manicures and sheer creativity, and this one just takes the cake.

Laynie's DIY nail polish decals
This do-it-yourself technique for making your own nail decals with personalized colors and textures just screams "weekend project" to me. I cannot wait to try this.

Musicalhouse's DIY shattered hearts
Are you over crackles? Well this new use for shatter polishes might just win your heart (pun intended).

KarenD's DIY steel ball mani
The next time someone says, "You've got balls of steel!" you can show them your fingers and respond, "LITERALLY, I do."


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ooooo the first one is SOOOO creative! Love the 2nd idea I might try that! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this!! I love the feather nail, and I'll be trying the punch diy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I'd love to know how it works out for you if you do the decals!

      Delete
  3. These are pretty! I esp. like the feather one, I've been meaning to do this for a while now! I also saw a snake skin one, give me the shivers thinking about it but it was really pretty too. For someone who can stand snakes.
    Peg~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I don't know how I feel about the snake skin either! Lol!

      Delete
  4. Darn...I wish you had seen my last post where I did nail art with a Sharpie. :) I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks for the linkage! One of my mottos is "if some is good, more is better"--in life as in steel balls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika's DIY feather manicure is AMAZING!
    Thanks for sharing these ^-^ ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig