Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beauty News You Can Use


I haven't posted a new installment of Beauty News You Can Use in a while! For new readers, this feature consists of beauty-related news articles that I've spotted in the past few weeks. Since I personally find things like this interesting, I like to pass them along to you (hopefully you'll find them interesting too).

  • Avril Lavigne has paired up with Sally Hansen to create a collection of limited edition Real Nail Polish Strips. You can see a sneak-peek of one of her designs (due to hit stores this April) here.

And just for fun:
Here's a gallery of  TV-inspired nail art. My fave? Saved By The Bell, of course! What's yours?
Black nail polish done right (and, she's 14!). Thoughts?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am excited for the new SH strips - the stars look really fun :) And I am definitely a black nail polish person, it's my go-to when I can't figure out what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually excited to hear that CeraVe is expanding their skin care line. I really don't understand why this brand doesn't get more positive attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beauty news!

    I agree on Saved By the Bell nail art. I didn't really care for the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited about the new SH strips! Some of Avril's designs look pretty cool. If you check out refinery29.com, mtv.com or google the collection, there's a rainbow leopard pattern, yellow black checkerboards and metal studs! WWD has pictures also but it's not viewable unless you have a subscription.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig