Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 12, 2011

Revlon Rite Aid sale update

It's been brought to my attention by several of you (thank you, by the way!) that the Revlon 40% off sale this week at Rite Aid is for COLORSTAY cosmetics and beauty tools only. My apologies for incorrectly stating it was all Revlon cosmetics on the weekly drugstore post--it's been a heck of a week trying to keep everything straight and I totally missed the "fine print" in the ad.

I'm so very sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, especially if you were planning on buying some new Lip Butters this week.
SHARE:

2 comments

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig