Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 9, 2011

Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel (and more) - now on the Walgreens website!



A huge thanks to reader Elizedge for this scoop! It looks like ALL shades of the new Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel I showed you yesterday are now available for purchase on the Walgreens website!


UPDATE: It appears I spoke too soon. I don't see the BASE COAT available for purchase yet, and if you recall, the gel-like staying power requires both the top and base coats from this line. Also, I'm not 100% sure that all shades are available, but there are many listed.

Also, thanks to reader Amber Joy for letting us know that ONE shade of the new Maybelline Eye Tattoo eyeshadows (which I'm hearing incredible raves about already) is available for purchase as well. Click here to view/purchase the shade Fierce & Tangy.

And remember: you get free shipping on Walgreens.com with purchases of $25 or more!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig