Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 26, 2011

The Lipstick League – week of 12.19.11



Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

Do you have a beauty-related New Year’s resolution? What is it?

G's answer: I'm really going to try to use makeup towelettes less often at night and actually wash my wash (and moisturize) before bed. I'm usually so tired that I'm lucky to even use a towelette, but then I end up skipping my nighttime moisturizer, which is something I do NOT want to do so often in 2012. 

Lipstick League Links of the Week:

Gouldylox Reviews – Sure, I can tell you how to improve your skin, make your hair shine or your eyes pop, but how about some good old being beautiful from the inside out? Try one of these ideas this holiday season!

Krasey Beauty – Didn’t get what you want this holiday season? No worries, pick one of these amazing beauty items for yourself at the Gaga Workshop, exclusively at Barneys New York.

Nouveau Cheap – has been waiting MONTHS for L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows to hit the US. Were they worth the wait? Come find out!

Prime Beauty – always aims for a flawless complexion— the Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Perfection Starter Kit helps her achieve just that! See what you think of the before and after pictures!

Phyrra – My Independent Spotlight for Christmas is with Femme Fatale Cosmetics! Learn more about Sophie and her Australian-based makeup company.

Vampy Varnish – Has the scoop on the new Too Faced Natural Flirt Makeup Collection for Spring 2012!

we heart this – our John Frieda makeover commercials have finally been released! Watch Stef’s and Tyna’s and learn the scoop about Precision Foam Colour.

Beauty Junkies Unite – Don’t miss this sneak peek of the latest from Bare Escentuals’ BUXOM lineup of products, the new True Hue blushes!

Clumps of Mascara – is a woman that hates shopping. Somehow she managed to pull together a few outfits for only $75 at Sears. Score!

Do you have a beauty-related New Year's resolution?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Put a clean t-shirt over my pillow every night so that the oils from my hair stop breaking me out! I always sleep with the left side of my face on the pillow, and I just figured out that it the reason why I break out there most often. No more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty resolution: to stop buying more products to find something "better" when I already have things I love.

    i.e. foundation, sunscreen and blush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great New Years Resolution! I should probably make the same one haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig