Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 9, 2011

CVS Beauty Clearance Sale update

Just a quick note to let you know that I just updated the Master List based on all the wonderful information I have received from you in the past 24+ hours. I also visited a few CVS locations myself yesterday and contributed some things to the list (lots of PF and SH Carmindy info) that I personally saw on sale at my stores.

Thanks SO much for taking the time to contribute to this list--you have no idea how many people have been helped by your contributions!

A few more items:
  • I believe that TOMORROW, 12/10, is the last day that you will have a chance to get the $3 off any Sally Hansen purchase coupon at the CVS red scanner box. I scanned my card yesterday and it printed out for me! I used it and ended up getting three Sally Hansen CLEARANCE polishes for a total of  $0.57!!! (I got 2 Xtreme Wears for $0.79 each and a Complete Salon Manicure polish for $1.99). So don't forget to scan your card and see if you get that coupon!
  • Some of you have asked if I could do a blog post like I did for the Jordana/Milani Cyber Monday sale, where I listed the products that I personally love, just to give you some ideas about what to buy. I would be happy to do the same thing for the CVS Beauty Clearance sale, since there are MANY products I personally own and love that are currently on clearance right now. So please stay tuned for that post this weekend.
  • IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST CVS BEAUTY CLEARANCE SALE EXPERIENCE, you may not understand that certain items or shades on my master list may not show up on clearance at your location (even when you scan them), but that DOES NOT mean they're not on clearance elsewhere. There were things last time around that never showed up on clearance at my local CVS locations, but SEVERAL readers found those particular products on clearance at THEIR locations. That's why it's crucial to scan before you buy.
I hope that helps, and tomorrow I'll show you my haul, if you're wondering what I bought today. I scored, and I hope you're all scoring too!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thanks for helping us get the good deals. I went there earlier this week and got the WnW Vanity eye shadow that someone had mentioned, and I also had a WnW $1 coupon. They also had the Zeno Line Rewind tool on clearance for half off, which saves over $20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the heads up. I got so many good deals last night. I tried a few things I never would have because they were so cheap - like a Rimmel foundation for a little more than a dollar!! I could go on but suffice it to say that I totally stuffed my own stocking lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got to a CVS in a nearby towns. Nothing from the master list was on clearance. Everything scanned at regular price. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, like Robin above me this is definitely a YMMYV sale. none of the stores near me have anything on the list or anything else clearanced, so it totally varies by area/store I guess. That's ok, I got stuff last time nobody else did so it all works out in the end, wherever you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to THANK YOU SOOO much for this master list!!!!! This was my first time doing the CVS beauty clearance and i bought 4 revlon colorburst lipsticks for $2.45 each! Saved a total of 29.36! Such a steal! Will def go back and get some more for xmas gifts!

    And its sooo worth going back and forth to the scanner LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig