Let's start with Walgreens:
For the past few weeks, the Wet n Wild sale at Walgreens has been driving me absolutely insane. Now that I've gotten that off my chest, let me explain!
I have received comments from several readers who have kindly let me know all sorts of information, and all of it seems to be conflicting. Some of the details I've heard:
- My store isn't running ANY sales on Wet n Wild whatsoever
- My store is running a Megasaver month-long BOGO1/2OFF sale on all Wet n Wild products
- My store is running a Megasaver month-long BOGO1/2OFF sale on only Wet n Wild eye cosmetics
- My store only ran a 2-day Wet n Wild BOGO1/2OFF sale and now it's over
- My store has a BOGO1/2OFF sale sign on the LE Holiday Collection display and only those products are ringing up on sale
- My store has lots of Wet n Wild products on clearance and they're ringing up BOGO1/2OFF
- My store has lots of Wet n Wild products on clearance but they're not ringing up BOGO1/2OFF
- I have only seen the sale on the Walgreens website, but not in-store
So there you have it. I have absolutely NO idea what's going on with this sale, nor can I tell you if you'll be able to find things on sale or clearance at your location.
Now let's talk about CVS:
Select items (and I do mean SELECT items; sometimes only one shade in a range) are on sale through November 19th:
Select shades of lip and eye pencils for $0.69
One shade of Wild Shine Lip Lacquer (Fling) for $1.99
One shade of Juicy Lip Balm (Cherry) for $1.99
One shade of Silk Finish Lipstick (Breeze) for $0.69
One shade of Wild Shine polish for $0.69
One Coloricon eyeshadow trio ( I Dream of Greenie) for $1.99
One shade of bronzer for $1.99
One shade of blush for $1.99
If you find these products on sale are your local CVS, please leave a comment and let us know. Thanks!