Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 14, 2011

Today only (11/14): Tarte LE Best Sellers for $12.50!



A huge thanks to Starryskies214 for this one! She just sent me an email with the following fantastic info:

Right now on tarte's website, their "Shining Stars limited edition best sellers collection" is 50% off (usually $25) with the code "luckydaily1"  It's only today (November 14th)!

http://www.luckymag.com/blogs/luckyrightnow/2011/11/A-Party-Perfect-Makeup-Set-50-Off-Today-Only

Wow wow wow! If you're a Tarte fan, get that one while you can!

Thanks again, Starryskies214, for the excellent scoop!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I seriously shouldn't be buying any more beauty products but I had to order this. I also went out to buy one of those lip butters you mentioned recently. I need to stop reading your blog when I'm broke, but I know I'll just check it again tomorrow! hahahah :D Seriously though, love this blog! I have gotten a lot of your recommendations recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I'm so happy I decided to click the link and see exactly what this kit was! I, for some reason, thought it was another one but it was the one I'd gone scouring Sephora for!!! and it's 50% off!!! I had to order it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad some people got this deal! Thanks for linking my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwww :( my purse was recently stolen and i had this set in there. only had it 2 weeks grrrrr. wish i had seen this earlier :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig