Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 18, 2011

More info about the Suave Limited Edition Holiday Body Washes

 Suave Limited Edition Holiday Body Wash Collection
(retail: $1.99 each, 18 oz)

If you saw my initial post about this year's limited edition holiday body washes from Suave, then you know that this is one of my favorite collections of the holiday season. I look forward to them every year, and this year's fragrances are the same as last year's (I highly recommend Peppermint Bliss if you like Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint). 

I wanted to give you some additional information about this collection in case you're on the hunt for these:

In addition to Walmart, this collection is also available at Rite Aid. I have spotted end cap displays in the cosmetics aisle of several local Rite Aids here in San Diego, but they're going quickly (in fact, many of the end caps I've spotted only have a few bottles left, so hurry if you want them).

And here's something that's different than last year's collection: THE SIZE! Check this out:

Left: Limited Edition Toasted Vanilla Sugar (18 oz)
Right: Milk & Honey Splash (12 oz)

Last year's bottles were 12 oz for $1.99, so this year you're getting an extra six ounces for THE SAME PRICE! 

If you'd like to see my reviews of each scent, check out my review from last year here. Suave sent me the collection again this year and I can confirm they're exactly like last year's!

Have you spotted these at your local Walmart or Rite Aid yet? If so, did you pick some up? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. They have these at my local Walmart, well almost. They had all BUT Peppermint Bliss, which stinks cause I wanted to sniff that one. I picked up the Candy Apple though, cause I LOVE apple scents.

    The other local Walmart in another torn didn't have them yet though, but that's just because they NEVER seem to have new stuff when I go looking, lol.

    This was in South-MidWest Michigan, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing here in northern CT at our regular Walmart but Rite Aid has them for $2.79 each. A bit pricey IMHO. I passed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any idea if the Candy Apple one smells like candy apples or just over powering cinnamon? I'm an absolute sucker for cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the peppermint is a straight dupe for the Bath & Body Works one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up Peppermint Bliss at Rite Aid in Central NY as soon as I saw it! I was fine with the price 2.79 since I haven't seen a LE anything is so long. I bought mine before Halloween. Wouldn't it be great to have a lotion too?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my Walmarts had these a few months ago and now that I actually want a few they're nowhere to be found. Going to a different Walmart today and hope to find these. The kids use bodywash as their bubblebath and one wants peppermint and the other wants candy apple. Hope I can find them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jadedlights: Awww, I'm sorry you haven't found the peppermint one yet, but do you like the candied apple? I looove that one. :)

    Nancy: Thanks for confirming the price at Rite Aid. I wasn't aware that it was $2.79, but I still think that's fair considering the 12 oz normal Suave body washes are about $2. The extra $0.79 seems like a decent price for six extra ounces to me. :)

    Zadidoll: The Candy Apple scent really smells like actual candy apple to me. Sweet, apple-ish and with a dash of cinnamon. I was surprised at how much I ended up liking it because I normally don't gravitate toward candy apple scents; they always seem so plastic-y to me. Hope that helps.

    Anita Rose: Glad you like it too! :)

    robin: Oh I WISH they would make lotions in these scents! That would be sooo awesome! :)

    Jaime: Oh I hate it when that happens! :( I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can find them now that you want them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was able to find all but the Peppermint Twist so I bought one of each at Walmart and went back to get more only to find all but the Vanilla one was sold so I bought the last one. I wouldn't mind the Toasted Vanilla and Sugar to become part of their permanent line.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig