Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Spotted: Revlon Spice It Up and ColorBurst Lip Butters

New Revlon collections! New Revlon collections!

Readers Beauty Gazette and Ronda both spotted these recently (Beauty Gazette at her local Harmon and Ronda at her local Bed, Bath and Beyond) and were kind enough to share pics!

Beauty Gazette has more info on the Lip Butters over at her blog, including her take on the packaging and texture, so be sure to check that out.

image credit: Beauty Gazette for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters
(retail: $5.79)

I LOVE how the packaging is like the ColorBurst lipsticks, only translucent and tinted to match the shade of each lip butter!

And here's a pic from Ronda, showing a bit more shades in the display:

image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap

Ronda also kindly shared some pics of the Revlon Holiday 2011 Limited Edition Spice It Up Collection, including some great close-ups of the both the polishes and glosses:

 image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Spice It Up Collection

Lookie! There's a tear-pad with $1 off coupons!
 image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap

Notice how the stickers on both the polishes and glosses say "New Shade" and not "Limited Edition"? Let's hope that means they'll all be part of the core collection eventually!

 image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap

How exciting is this? Thanks SO much to Ronda and Beauty Gazette for the great scoop and pics!

Are you excited to find the new Revlon Lip Butters and/or Spice It Up collection in your area? Do you have your eye on anything in particular?
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I must get the lip butters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be in a lip gloss mode. So these balms and glosses have my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I NEED those new Color Burst balms! I guess I should probably look at the reviews first before I profess my love but they look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to keep an eye out for those lip butters and pick up a few. They look great, and I can always use a lip balm! Now to decide which ones I want...lol. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm loving all of this. Hopefully I can find this collection when it's 40% off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought 2 of the lip butters when I first saw this and liked them so much I had to go get another one. I also picked up 2 of the new lip glosses and they are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drooling. I can't wait to try the lip butters and the new collection looks wonderful. Thank you for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definitely be trying some of those lip butters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lip butters!! They look tempting, bit I hope you review them, just in case the moisturizing or tint is as unimpressive as in Revlon's round potted balms from this summer...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely want to try those Revlon ColorBurst lip butters, I wonder what happened this season for all these brands to come out with tinted lip balms (first the Maybelline Baby Lips, now this)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to hunt for those lip butters. My Ulta finally got the Revlon Carbonite display in today, so some stores are still getting it in depending on their region. There's still hope to find it, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since when does Bed Bath & Beyond have make up? I must run over there and see what they have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This may be the first time I lemmed for something because of a picture. Her makeup is GORGEOUS! Those lips, those eyes, omgosh its gorgeous ><.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so want these lip butters! I'm in love with the idea of a lip balm and lipstick in one - like Avon's Moisture Seduction line, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOOHHHH! I am on board for both displays! Will wait with bated breath for them to show up! I love love Revlon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wonder if the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters will be anything like Clinique's Butter shine lipsticks? The latter were a bit greasy but nice and moist, so I kinda hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really curious about the polish on the left in the bottom picture. The color looks like it could be a great bronzey one...I hope so! And I really hope they are new and not limited edition. That would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was thinking of Clinique Butter shine, too. I miss those. Are they even still sold... I don't think they are. I wish Loreal would come out with something like their Colour Juice Sticks. Those were fantastic. Hopefully these will have good color and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw this display at my Bed, Bath, and Beyond too in the Harmon's section.

    G, would you be interested in some of the photos I took?

    I don't have my own blog but I took pictures of the polishes and glosses from the Spice it Up collection and jotted down the names. The pictures I have are a little more close-up than what you've shown.

    And since I bought the pink glitter polish and a lip butter, I can take some swatches too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want those butters! Are they Limited edition?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Saw the Revlon at Bed Bath & Beyond today... a little early for the holidays, no? Oh well, Mistletoe is a real winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Found these today at my Bed, Bath and Beyond (for someone who asked, only some of the stores are set up for cosmetics but it's worth it if you can find one. The prices are good and you can use your 20% off coupons too!) I bought that white nail polish, it's called "Snow Bunny," and the cinnamon colored lip gloss from the third picture. The lip gloss is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Found these at riteaid during their 40% off sale, and snagged 8 for $30!!!! I'm in loooooove

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't read the text before looking at the picture, but the moment I saw that price sticker I went, 'OMG, fellow Harmon shopper!' <3

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig