Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 1, 2011

New printable beauty coupons and a freebie


I want to give a huge thanks to my pal Stephanie of Aquaheart's Obsessions for this one: after I posted my review of the new Dove Nourishing Oil Care haircare collection, Stephanie let me know that Dove is giving away FREE samples of one of the products I reviewed: the Leave-In Smoothing Cream. Click here to grab your sample before they're gone. Thanks again for that, Stephanie!

New printable beauty coupons (as always, if you want these, print them ASAP because sometimes they don't last long):

Click here for the following coupons:

$1 off Maybelline Great Lash LOL Mascara
$1 off 1 Carmex skincare product
$0.30 off 1 Carmex Original Lip Balm

Click here for the following coupons:

$3 off any Schick Intuition razor or 3ct refill
$1 off 1 Sofn'free Grow Healthy product (excludes Really Deep Conditioner)
$1 off any Johnson's Baby Bedtime bath or lotion product (9 oz or larger)

Other new coupons:

PS: Yankee Candle fans: there's a printable coupon that's only good this weekend (through 10/2) for B2G2FREE large jar candles or tumblers. Thanks to freecouponalerts.com for that one! 
SHARE:

2 comments

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig