Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 8, 2011

New freebies and printable beauty coupons!


First, the FREEBIES:

Free deluxe sample of Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lip Color (must redeem at your local Sephora inside JC Penney)

Costco members: the free sample of Dove deodorant is still available to club members, but now there's also a free sample of Kirkland Signature Body Lotion. Click here for details.

Now the COUPONS:

As always, don't hesitate to print these if you want them, because they could disappear at any moment:

$5 off any Specific Beauty product (click here for details on a GREAT deal at Target)
$1 off select Iman cosmetics (must "like" on Facebook to access)

I NEVER see printable Black Opal coupons, so this is pretty exciting! Also, there's a good sale on Garnier haircare at CVS this upcoming week, which I'll post about in my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post. If you like Garnier, print those coupons ASAP.

I also want you to know that the sign-up for the Revlon foundation sample and $2 off coupon is STILL available on coupons.com. I know that some of you couldn't find this coupon the first time I posted about it, so it may not be available to all regions, but here's what it looks like:

You'll need to scroll a few pages in once you're on the homepage (for me it was on page 11) and look for this:


Hope that helps!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig