Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Bath & Body Works Fall Essentials

I guess this is BBW week here on Nouveau Cheap, because yesterday I showed you the Halloween goodies, and today I've got some of the new Fall 2011 releases. I'll also be posting a reminder for the Home Fragrance Event later in the week (which takes place this Saturday).

I'm happy to see one of my favorite BBW fall fragrances make a comeback this year: Leaves. Also, heads-up, pumpkin fans! There are not one, not two, but THREE pumpkin-based fragrances this year:

Bath & Body Works Fall Essentials

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Orchard Leaves, Creamy Pumpkin, Cranapple Crisp 
  • Price: $5.50 each
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac® Sanitizing Hand Gel 5-Pack: Fall Treats Bundle

Natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and lightly scented, wherever you go. Includes 5 PocketBacs, one in each of our new delicious fall treat fragrances.
  • Includes fall favorites in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Carmel Apple, Creamy Pumpkin, Cranapple Crisp and Leaves
  • Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
  • Kills germs without water
  • Price: $5.50 for the set/ $1.50 each
Where to buy: Bath & Body Works and www.bathandbodyworks.com
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I was in there on Sunday. They had 3 new Fall body care fragrances. One is berry, one is apple and the one I got is creamy pumpkin. AND...they have a body shower SCRUB in the line-up! I tried it just today and I love it!

    Make sure to get to the Sept 17 event early, I'm told. They have a SWAG bag that has 3 mini candles from the holiday collection in it. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is my favorite time of year for B&BW. I love their fall & Chritmas scents. I will be swinging by on Saturday, even though I just went last Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig