Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, September 17, 2011

More Wet n Wild news!

I just wanted to clarify and update you on a few things:

1) I just added more close-up pics to the Sparkle City post (thanks so much to The Peach for those additional pics!)

2) Sparkle City may NOT be the only holiday collection from Wet n Wild this year. I'm working on getting some more info for you as we speak, so please check back soon.

Thanks!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh! ::crossing fingers::

    I'm not that excited about the cream shadows... pretty, but less functional. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may not be the place to post this G, but I just LOVE your new format! Way to go, it looks so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may not be the place to post this, but I love your new format G! So chic! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unrelated to this post: I love the new piggy bank blog header!! Oh my gosh you are inspiring me...love the changes you have made so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see a Holiday polish collection! (Fingers crossed!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to see what this other potential holiday collection is going to be! I'll have to my Fred Meyer a regular stop for a while and keep my eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. G! The format is adorable! That piggie bank full of makeup makes me smile. Great new look.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig