Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spotted: Revlon and Sally Hansen Halloween polish displays

Have you seen the new Revlon Halloween nail polish collection hitting drugstores right now? I might be wrong, but it looks like there might be some Chanel dupes in this collection. You can check it out for yourself over at Yuliya's blog--she has great pics of each shade and some swatches too.

My wonderful reader Samantha recently spotted the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Halloween collection and was kind enough to share:

image credit: Samantha for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Halloween Collection
(retail: $1.99 each)

image credit: Samantha for Nouveau Cheap 
 click to enlarge

I'm not familiar enough with the new Hard As Nails shades to know if these are all repromotes or if there are a few new shades here--if you know, please leave a comment and fill us in!

Thanks to Samantha and Yuliya for the great info!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Where was the Sally Hansen display seen? I definitely want some of those colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon one looks like it may have some gems!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Revlon Masquerade collection yesterday and picked up the purple shade. I'm about to write up a NOTD post on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MandysSecrets, I saw the display at Walgreens.

    And I wish I had gotten the names of the polishes, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MandysSecrets, I saw the display at Walgreens.

    I wish I had gotten polish names. Sorry guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the Sally Hansen Halloween colors the other day and thought compared to WNW that they seem very typical...cant wait to lay my eyes on the Revlon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it me or does Golden Charm (revlon) look like Chanel Peridot? Any comments from the "peanut gallery"?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To steph or anyone else that knows: Where was the Revlon display seen? I havent seen it anywhere in my area yet :( Thanks for all your hard work making this blog possible!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig