Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 19, 2011

Beauty News You Can Use


I'm feeling a little bit under the weather today, so in the event that I don't do another post today (which I hope isn't the case!), I want to make sure you have plenty of interesting tidbits to keep you busy...

NYX goes Jerseylicious.

Estee Lauder is revamping Smashbox, big time.

Speaking of revamps, check out the details on Benefit's new global ecommerce site.

Back in May, I showed you pics of Almay's new Liquid Eyeliner Pens, and now it seems there's a bit of a buzz about them.

What's there not to love about a new $2.49 polish line with 72 shades?

Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde are Revlon's newest global beauty ambassadors.

Aura Cacia rolls out five new organic oils, including a pure argan oil.

I dream of what the inside of a Ricky's NYC looks like, and now that dream might very well become a reality as Ricky's NYC plans to expand across the US.

Most consumers are unhappy with their hand and body lotions. Are you one of them?

HappyMe (a paraben- and sulfate-free skincare line previously only available at Duane Reade) is getting a wider release soon.

Are you down with nude nails for fall?  

Target.com just launched the new Spa Sonic at-home spa kit.

In case you missed the stand-out Stila summer 2011 products, here's a roundup.

And just in case you didn't hear, London's Nails Inc. hit Sephora this month.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow! Thanks for all the great links! (I know what I'll be doing tonight.) Hope you feel better. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! I love your blog. I especially love when you recommend products, I now own your fav Physicians Formula healthy skin spf 50 foundation, and Miliani luminoso baked blush. These products are saving me SO much time in the morning! I am also loving the e.l.f. glossy gloss! LOVE it! And the elf finishing spritz.

    I wondered if you've tried e.l.f. pressed powder in translucent? It is SO inexpensive. It's a nice flat compact, super for taking anywhere, and it's just the perfect compliment to the Phys.Form Healthy Skin foundation, for later in the day when you get shiny. Airbrushed without adding color. Nothing makes my pores disappear like this combo of products. And the PRICE!

    I'd love to get your take on it, in a blog review?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon, G! I've had the flu the last few days so I totally understand! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better sweety
    Charlene/cookiedulce5

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig