Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 11, 2011

New products from Aubrey Organics

I just received this press release about some new products from Aubrey Organics so I thought I'd share. For those of you who aren't familiar with this brand, you can read the interesting history of its founder here. All Aubrey Organics products are cruelty-free.


Launching this summer, Aubrey introduces an amazing line of bio-degradable, UVA/UVB protection sunscreens. Using minerals for protection, they have organic ingredients and offer non-comedogenic options for face. The After Sun Lotion is also a powerful anti-aging moisturizer into winter with CoQ10 and pomegranate.

Launched this spring, the Crème de la Shaves in Pomegranate and White Tea and Citrus have proved the most fragrant and luxurious additions to the shaving family yet!


 For lush, healthy and organic strands Aubrey’s USDA certified organic NuStyle line gives hold, anti-frizz, and shine without chemicals. Also, their best selling GPB hair care now comes in fragrant Rosemary and Lavender!

 I've spotted Aubrey Organics at my local CVS, and also at Whole Foods (I think Target might carry some of their products as well?). If you're interested in any of these products, you can also check their store locator here.

Do you use any products from Aubrey Organics? Do you have any favorites?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm a sucker for pomegranate, I might just have to try that divine looking shave cream ;)!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig