Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beauty news, deals and steals!

NOTE: before I get into this post, I want to address something that a few of you have asked about over the past week. I did NOT remove my You Tell Me feature after changing my blog layout (I would never, ever do that!). I simply didn't have enough room in my linkbar for it, but it's still in my "Essential Links" section (see above, right below the search bar). It's the very first link in that section, and I encourage you to check it out (and add to it) as usual!

I've got a lot of great tidbits to share with you today, so let's get started!



Now through SUNDAY, Sally Beauty is running a clearance sale online AND IN-STORE and you can get an extra 50% off existing clearance items! I encourage you to stop by your local Sally if you can, because there's no telling what you might find (perhaps some super-cheap China Glaze polishes!).

Since this sale is also going on online, I checked and spotted those pretty Palladio Mosaic Powders I love so much (click here for my review) on clearance for just $2.99 each (regular price: $6.99). Click here to view all of the online clearance deals.

 

Beginning in August (which is right around the corner!) on Facebook, Maybelline is going to be giving away prizes every 40 hours in celebration of Great Lash Mascara, which turns 40 this year! If you're not already a fan of Maybelline on Facebook, I suggest you do it now, so you know exactly when these giveaways will start!



The last day of the Walgreens Friends & Family Sale is THIS SATURDAY, so you've only got a little more time to take advantage of this online deal. It's a nice time to stock up on essentials, because you get FREE shipping on orders of $25 or more, plus $10 off when you spend $50 (enter code FAMILY10). So basically it's like getting $50 worth of products for $40 with no shipping. 

For a listing of some of the online beauty deals that are good through Saturday, click here. It's also a nice opportunity to purchase some products that aren't easily available at all Walgreens stores, such as Black Radiance (click here to view all of my Black Radiance reviews--this brand is made by Markwins, which also makes Wet n Wild and I absolutely love their glosses, Shine Control primer and so many other things). By the way, in case you didn't know, the Wet n Wild 8-pans are available on the Walgreens site too.

And finally, NeutraKris just posted preliminary info on the new Hard Candy Fall 2011 releases. I can't wait to try some of those World Balminations and I'm so excited to see they're coming out with new automatic eyeliner pencils too. Yay!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am looking forward to seeing the new Hard Candy collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybelline also released a $1/1 coupon for Great Lash Mascara here: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=vg&tqnm=ygtnfby6132447&o=89275&c=ML&p=BVuD8AqO

    World Balmination does sound cool, and for $3, you can't beat the price! I'm looking forward to Eye Def as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig