Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Adorable beauty-themed notebooks at Target

Thanks so much to my lovely reader Mara for this one! Mara spotted these adorable beauty-themed folders and notebooks at Target recently, and was kind enough to share some pics! She said these retail for between $1 and $5, so not only are they cute, but they're super affordable too!

First, we have 1-subject wire-bound notebooks:

 image credit: Mara for Nouveau Cheap

 This one with the nail polish bottles is too cute:

image credit: Mara for Nouveau Cheap

And these also come in folders:

 image credit: Mara for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Mara for Nouveau Cheap

Of course these are cute for back-to-school, but for those of us who have been out of school for...ahem...a while, I think they're still totally adorable for organizing papers, bills, making notes, etc. 

Thanks so much, Mara, for the great tip!

Have you spotted any cute beauty-oriented back-to-school stuff at Target (or elsewhere)?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've been out of school since forever, but I'll buy these just because they are so cute :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for this I go check it out and see what I find (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up some cute little bound notebooks about the size of a passport at Target that I use for different things, one is in my polish drawer for franken recipes, layering ideas, wish lists, and I even did a few pages of 'does this polish Konad' so I know what I can use for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! My daughter & I are going to look for these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed both of these at my favorite Target store, as well as some other notebooks from the back-to-school area. I love the variety of artsy designs they carry and always check them out for new notebooks to add to my collection. If you go to Target looking for these, you may find that they have separate sections for the kiddie stuff (wide ruled) and the high school/college/adult designs that are narrow-ruled and definitely nice enough for journaling or using in your workplace! These particular notebooks are in that more "grownup" section.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig