Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales


Hello, my lovlies! I've changed things up a little bit in an effort to streamline how I deliver the weekly drugstore beauty sales to you. Until further notice, I'll be putting both the makeup sales and my picks for the best beauty deals of the week into one post, which you can view here.

This link will always be available at the top of my blog (right above the most recent blog post). Now you'll be able to have quick access to that link when you view my blog in the mobile version as well. I hope this helps make thing a bit easier!


If you follow me on Twitter, then you probably know that each week I send out a little tweet containing what I believe to be the top three best beauty deals of the week (one from each of the big three drugstore chains). So I'd like to share that with you here, as well:

CVS: Spend $10 on Revlon cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (excludes clearance)
RITE AID: Renpure Organics shampoo or conditioner $4.99 with $4.99 +UP Rewards (FREE)
WALGREENS: got2b and Organix haircare BOGOFREE

Of course there are other great deals at each of the drugstores this week, but those are just my top three can't-miss deals of the week.

Thanks for reading, and oh! Before I forget: there are NO coupon inserts in tomorrow's (Sunday) newspaper due to the holiday. Just wanted to remind everyone of that!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I hope my Wags has that new Encore fresh and full dry shampoo. I saw it in Rite Aid but have not looked for it at CVS or Wags. But if Wags dont hopefully CVS will put them on sale as Rite Aid does not have anyother got2b products id be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashwillis83: The last time I was at Wags (last week) they didn't have the new got2b Fresh & Full dry shampoo, but hopefully they'll get it soon. The only place I've spotted it so far is Rite Aid--I didn't see it at CVS (CVS only had the Rockin' It dry shampoo).

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I need to go right this second to walgreens! Organix AND Got2B bogofree?!?! I want the organix split end mender and the Moroccan oil treatment! *and* the powderful volmue from got2b. amazing thanx nouveau!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig