Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger issues...

As many of you know, Blogger, the platform I use for Nouveau Cheap, has been experiencing technical difficulties for the past day. For a while yesterday, I understand that many of you weren't able to access my blog at all (as well as other Blogspot blogs). Access was restored, thankfully, but you may have noticed that my posts have reverted back to last Wednesday. In other words, every post I've written since Wednesday is now gone. 

Well, the good news is that Blogger is aware of this, and has informed us that our missing posts will be restored eventually. The bad news is, we don't know when that will be, and what's even worse is that all comments since Wednesday seem to have been lost too.

I'm hesitant at this point to publish any new posts, because I don't want them caught in some sort of limbo once Blogger restores my older posts. I'm going to wait a few hours, and if things don't improve, I'll go ahead and publish at least one new post today. I've got quite a few lined up and ready to go and it's driving me crazy that I can't share them with you!

I thank you for your patience during this frustrating period, and I hope things return to normal ASAP.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. yes its frustrating that my last post is gone :-( ... hope they get the issues fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we love you, G! It was just so "ack!"ing yesterday. Your blog, along with Gawker and Jezebel, are the ones I visit several times a day :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand, it is frustrating! I had several scheduled post that disappeared :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me about!! I was so pissed about this!! BUT my wed post has been restored but I had to re-post it and all my comments are gone from it :( oh well...I guess..it sucks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very crappy G...but thanks for posting on Facebook...even though I couldn't read your blog. I got my fix from your FB page!! :)
    Hope it all works out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ev: I feel your pain! These issues are trying my last nerve, I tell ya. :(

    Hermione: WOW! I am honored to be in some darned good company there (I love both of those sites!). I love you right back, girlie! xo

    Roxanne: Oh that is the worst! I'm so sorry you're going through this too. :(

    Jess: Oh I know--losing the comments is the worst part of the whole ordeal. Hopefully they'll all be restored soon. :(

    btrfly98: You are so welcome! You are such a sweetheart for saying that--glad you got your fix! lol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haaate this! since my last post was an entry with a review for a contest!...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig