Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spotted: new products from Rimmel, NYC, Milani and more (pic heavy)

I've got tons of new products to show you today, from a variety of awesome readers, so let's get started!

My lovely reader Jess is at it again! She spotted the newest NYC foundation recently and it's called Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
New NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup

My pal and fellow blogger Carla sent some pics of the newest Rimmel foundation, which I have yet to see in my area. It's called Clean Finish Foundation:

image credit: Carla for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation

image credit: Carla for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Carla for Nouveau Cheap

My wonderful reader Lexi sent this pic of the new Clean & Clear Morning Burst products:

image credit: Lexi for Nouveau Cheap
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser
and Skin Brightening Facial Scrub

My awesome friend Rach sent a pic of the newest shades of Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliners:

image credit: Rach for Nouveau Cheap

And last but certainly not least, the always-wonderful Kimberly spotted a new aerosol mineral foundation at her local Bed Bath and Beyond:

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Aero Minerale Makeup Mist
(retail: $13.99)

I don't think I've ever seen mineral makeup in the form of an aerosol can before? Have you?

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

There are four shades in this collection, plus the Hydrating Mineral Primer.

And now I'd like to show you some new products that I have personally spotted recently at Rite Aid:

Clean and Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser
and Mattifying Moisturizer

City Colors Luscious Glow Lip Gloss
(retail: $1.99)

If you've been reading my blog for a while, then you know that Rite Aid has recently started to carry some interesting, and very affordable, new products from City Colors (do a search on this blog for City Colors and you'll see everything I've spotted over the past few months).

Now what's interesting to note is that these glosses are part of their Summer Collection, and you can see in the display (above) that there are other products in this collection too, including a bronzer and eyeshadow palette. I have not seen the other new products at my local Rite Aids yet, but hopefully they'll have them soon!


The colors of these glosses are prettier and more multi-dimensional in person.

I want to once again give a HUGE thank-you to Jess, Carla, Lexi, Rach and Kimberly for these incredible pictures and for taking the time to send them my way!

Have you spotted any of these new products in your area yet? If so, have you purchased anything? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. I could kill for a CVS and a Rite Aid. I miss Rite Aid. Well, maybe I wouldn't kill for it, but I would bribe with my weight in chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently use the Rimmel Clean Finish make up and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I have poreless skin and it wears really well. I wet my sponge and dab it on...it lasts longer and looks smoother that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like I need to get over to CVS - look at all those new goodies! I am so happy their are new Milani L'quify liners...those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITED for new milani eyeliners! i also love the clean fish foundation i use the sigma f80 to apply and it looks so flawless (and for so cheap!) it last all day on my oily skin. Also i did trey the clean&clean mattifying cleanser which i found at target, and it did not do anything other than break me out :/ but then again i do have picky skin, i would be willing to try the lotion maybe it could dupe my HG murad : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the clean and clear morning burst face scrub, and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was a Sally Hansen aerosol fdtn not too long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried the new Milani liners - they're fantastic! Love, love, love them! I have a review on the Blog, if you'd care to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought the coral City Colors gloss the other day along with some Revlon lippies. It's very nice though only medium pigmentation, and has a slightly plastic smell/taste. Also, it has a brush tip.

    That Rimmel foundation will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a wave of new foundations. If any company invents a foundation that is an antiperspirant, I'm buying a life-time supply. Florida summer's make my face sweat, that's gross. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the Clean Finish foundation from Rimmel and I like it pretty good, but not as good as the lasting finish. I have also been trying the mattifying moisturizer from Clean & Clear and like it also. I think NYC also has a shade adjusting foundation out too. I saw it at Walmart with the smooth skin foundation.I definetly want to try some of them new liquifye liners but might hold out for Palladio even though the Milani ones are awesome. I might get the brown one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NYC Smooth Skin Liquid foundation isn't new. I think it's been around for nearly 10 years. They've only changed the bottle design. I bought one of the new bottles recently and it still oxidizes/turns orange on my skin like the foundation in the old bottle design.

    NYC does have a new foundation out though called Skin Matching foundation that's supposed to adjust to your skin color. It comes in a squeeze tube.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the mattifying moisturizer and the clean finish foundation has been out for about 3 months now

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried the new NYC color matching foundations a people have mentioned and other was awful and did not work for me! The Clean & Clear Mattifying Moisturizer I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Weird. I've seen the Rimmel foundation around here for a few months now. I wouldn't mind trying the Aero Minerale Makeup Mist. I guess I just might use my $5 off coupon!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. In Canada, Rimmel Clean Finish is a "Walmart Exclusive" thus only sold there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've seen the NYC, Rimmel, and Aero Minerale Foundations at my Walmart for awhile now. I haven't seen any of the clean and clear products or the city color lip glosses, but I'm dying to try the new Milani eyeliners!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg, im so excited for the milani liquif'eye!!! ive been looking for the gold one for a while~~ but could never find it. hope the green, purple, blue are just as good :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. NYC is having 40% their entire line until 4/9 Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've seen the mattifying moisturizers recently, CVS I believe. I'm wondering how they might perform as a primer, but was hoping for SPF also but can't tell if they have them (didn't seem to, but I didn't scrutinze the labels too long). Still, if they go on sale I might give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I saw the Clean & Clear mattifying cleanser about a week adn a half ago in Target when I went to scoff at the Neutrogena Naturals prices. For those who want to try it they can always print out the C&C $2 off manufacturer coupon from the C&C website and try it out. I'd be interested in a review for that G. hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've had the Rimmel Clean Finish foundation for a couple months now (and I've only seen it at Walmart), but it is SUCH a good deal for less than $4. It lasts all day and looks smooth and natural on my skin. I can have days where I'm oily and days where I'm dry, and I don't always use this foundation but when I do I'm really happy. I definitely recommend it for your collection because it is so inexpensive and it's always nice to switch things up.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hm.....Mattifying cleanser seems silly (you wash it off anyway!) but the mattifying moisturizer could be interesting...hope it really works!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig