Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spotted: New Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipsticks

My awesome reader Jess recently spotted the new Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick Collection and was kind enough to share some pics with us! 

As many of you know, I'm a huge fan of the regular Color Sensational lipsticks so I cannot wait to try this new formula. Jess said they retail for $5.99 at Walmart.

image credit for all of the following photos: Jess for Nouveau Cheap





As you can see, there are twelve shades in this dipslay--I'm not sure if there are twelve shades total in this collection--there might be more. We won't know for sure until they make their way to the core collection wall display.

Are you excited to try this new Color Sensational formula? Or maybe you've already tried one? Either way, I'd love to hear from you!

And thanks again, Jess, for the great scoop!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Can't wait to try these, some of the colours on the display look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lipsticks are AMAZING!! I bought Nude Glow and it is the perfect tan/nude. Unlike Maybelline's other lipstick..no Playdough smell.Actually, these smell like Fruit Pebbles. Added bonus, the case is reflective so in a pinch it can act as a mirror to apply your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura: I totally agree. :)

    Jess: Thanks again for the awesome pics, hun! You've got me so excited to try these, and the fact that they smell like fruity pebbles makes me even more excited! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, thats awesome! cant wait for G to try it & give us reviews :)
    hmm... i wonder if these would have a similar finish as a MAC "lustre" lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hrm, I hope 'high shine' doesn't mean 'high frost.' That I'm not so much a fan of. But I'm looking forward to checking these out in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely want to try Nude Glow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen the ad in People and People Style Watch, and it says they only have ten shades. Somewhere between Public Relations and the ad team there was confusion. :) These could be the long overdue replacement for Wet Shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found them, and I LOVE them! I think these are going to sell out. After a minute the shine comes in. Pink Freeze is actually a babydoll pink like in the ad. I bought Glisten Up Pink and I want to wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't find these ANYWHERE. I've been to CVS, Walgreens, Target, AND Walmart. Where did you guys find them??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ariel: I've personally spotted this display at my CVS, Rite Aid and also at Walgreens. Other readers have found it at Walmart too. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig