Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 17, 2011

New facial care range from Palmer's

Attention Palmer's fans (and I know there are a lot of you out there)! Palmer's, know for their iconic cocoa butter products,  is about to release a new facial care range and it sounds promising!

(from happi.com):

Tried-and-true skin care brand Palmer’s is taking its Cocoa Butter Formula expertise for body and bringing it to the face with its brand new Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula facial range.

The line represents the brand’s first foray into Cocoa Butter Formula complexion care here in the U.S. along with a whole new packaging look. Designed as a targeted skin care regimen, the line contains five go-to products for healthy, glowing skin, according to the company.


The range features everything from a daily cleanser to exfoliating facial scrub to eye cream.

I did some investigating on Google and found an article on the Bella Sugar Australia site. If the new US range is the same as the Australian range, expect these products to look like this. Australian beauties: have you already tried any of these products? If so, please leave a comment and let us know your thoughts!

Are you a Palmer's fan? Are you looking forward to this new facial care range?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. So excited! I read a few Australian blogs and they're always talking about how great and affordable Palmer's skincare is, but I haven't been able to find it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MLBB: Oooh, thanks for the tip! Great to know that the aussie gals are loving this line! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW EXCITING! I wonder if this skin care line will help with wrinkles. Love the smell of cocoa butter :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an absolute Palmer's fan. I love thie cocoa butter lotion and I am in love with their dark chocolate and peppermint lip butter (found at walgreens and kmart). Looks like when it does drop I'm going to buy the face wash, day lotion and eye smoother. Hope there'll be some type of sale. I wonder what type of skin its geared towards?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an Aussie blogger who has tried quite a few of these products. The night cream is one of my faves and has prime position in my overnight bag (flying would be horrible without it). I didn't post a review on that one but I have reviewed the Daily Facial Lotion which you can see here http://theplasticdiaries.com/face/palmers-daily-facial-lotion-review/

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just the iconic body lotion is worth the fuss alone. like rolling in a dessert...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig