Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Heads up: Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty has begun!

As many of you know, I don't live near an Ulta retail location, so I'm thrilled to have received this press release regarding their 21 Days of Beauty, which started last Sunday, March 13th, and runs through April 3rd. Read on for the details!


Spring into the Latest Beauty Trends with ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty
This season it’s all about Pops of Color and Golden & Coral hues


Spring is blossoming and ULTA is ready with the exciting new beauty trends of the season. As an authority on beauty trends, ULTA turned to their team of expert makeup artists and stylists to identify three of the hottest looks for spring, Pops of Color, Golden and Coral.

To help guests get “in-the-know,” on March 13th, ULTA stores nationwide are kicking off 21 Days of Beauty – a three week celebration that will focus on three primary spring trends and offer corresponding free gifts, spring beauty tips, in-store consultations and live demos from top beauty brand experts.

Visit your nearest ULTA during 21 Days of Beauty to receive expert tips and tricks on the latest looks for spring and receive special in-store promotions.  For every day of 21 Days of Beauty, ULTA will have special offers on popular beauty brands including StriVectin, Tarte, Benefit, Cargo, Philosophy and Urban Decay.

Free gifts? I'm all over that! I think it's time I took a (long) drive to my nearest Ulta to see these offers for myself. Have you visited Ulta since last Sunday? If so, let us know the details! 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Dollar Tree has 2-packs of NYC nail polishes. I didn't buy any because none of the colors were interesting to me but just wanted to give you a heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Do you know if this is just in store only? Or will they offer the sale in their catalog too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Lips But Better has more information on this on her blog, the post is here: http://mylipsbutbetter.com/2011/03/ulta-21-days-of-beauty-events/
    Fortunately, I'll be going home this weekend so I can check out these sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as I know, free gifts mean free gift with purchase. I almost went today because a Tarte mascara was $10 (marked down from $19) and came with a free face primer with any Tarte purchase.

    But then I remembered I'm trying save, not spend. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, a few gift with purchase offers, and I think it's both in store and online. Was tempted to get the Stila Smudgeproof pencils BOGO on the first day, but they offer that deal again on March 24 so I'll wait

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unless you were already going to spend money on what Ulta calls "prestige " products, it's really not worth your time and gas money to go there. It's all "free when you spend $50" deals. Which is nice, but not in keeping with this blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig