Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 14, 2011

Scrambling for a super-last-minute Valentine's Gift? This one's FREE


Red Plum, one of my favorite sites for printable coupons, just posted some last-minute Valentine's Day coupons and I think they're adorable so I wanted to share them with you. Now, these aren't the regular types of printable coupons that we normally talk about here on Nouveau Cheap--these are the kind you print and give to your significant other promising things like a free load of laundry, a night of doing the dishes, etc.  

If you're strapped for cash this Valentine's Day, you can't go wrong with these! Plus, there are some creative coupons in this bunch, like "A CD burned with your favorite music" and "One morning without having to make breakfast" and things like that.

Click here for the full printable list (warning: this is a PDF).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey!

    I saw your old review of the Prestige eyeliners. I am really interested in checking them out but I would love if they went on sale. Have they ever gone on sale at CVS or Rite Aid or anywhere for that matter LOL? I don't need it anytime soon so if they have been on sale in the past maybe they will again soon.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita: Yes! Prestige goes on sale at both CVS and Rite Aid, but I feel like it goes on sale at Rite Aid more frequently. Maybe once every couple of months? I've never seen a 40% off or BOGOFREE sale though--it's usually just BOGO1/2OFF. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig