Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


Before I get into where I've been and what's going on this week, I just want to remind you that the CVS beauty clearance is still very much in full swing, and you can check out my most recent update by clicking the link on my left-hand sidebar.

I want to apologize for the lack of posts these past few days, but I caught the nasty cold that the rest of America seems to have right now, and it's really put me out of commission. Thankfully I'm feeling a tiny bit better today, so I wanted to post the weekly drugstore sales that start tomorrow (Sunday). But if you are awaiting a response from me via email/twitter/facebook, please know that I'm horribly behind on everything right now, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to respond. I apologize for that, but I'm just pretty much drained of all energy at this point.

A note to new readers: every week, I post a link to ALL of the makeup sales at the drugstores for the coming week, compliments of Make-Up on the Cheap. You can view that list here.

In addition to that fabulous list, I also post my personal picks for the best drugstore deals of the week here here, and this info is always available on my upper right-hand sidebar as well. My picks include sales for cosmetics, haircare, nail care, skincare etc., and I do not include BOGO1/2OFF sales in my post, because I don't consider those to be exceptional deals (what can I say? I love true BOGOFREE deals!).

I realize that many of you are concerned with makeup and makeup only, which is why I love to link to Make-Up on the Cheap every week. She's been posting her comprehensive makeup sale post every week for a very long time now (I used to read it before I even had a blog of my own!) and no one does it better (in my opinion). But for those of you who also love drugstore haircare, skincare, etc., I want to have you covered too, which is why I also post this update weekly as well.

I hope that makes things a bit more clear for new readers, and while I very much appreciate that you've been reaching out to me to tell me about BOGO1/2OFF sales that you've spotted at the drugstore each week, I just wanted to let you know that I'm aware of them, and I post a link to them every week for your reference. I hope this helps!

PS: And of course if you spot an exceptional deal that is NOT covered on this blog, I urge you to post about it here so that we can all see it in a timely manner. Your comments and sightings are SO helpful and I am so very grateful to those of you who post in that area regularly. I receive feedback all the time about how helpful your comments and information are, so trust me, people see that information and it helps SO many of us! In fact, I wouldn't have even know to be on the lookout for discontinued Styli-Style products if hadn't been for a wonderful reader who posted about it here. So much information is covered in that post that I don't get a chance to blog about, so remember you can access it any time by clicking the "You Tell Me" link on my top menu bar, or the little pink piggy bank on my left-hand sidebar.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig