Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 23, 2011

New AquaNet Silver Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner

I try very hard to bring you as much info as possible about new products hitting the drugstores, so I'm always very appreciative when drugstore brands actually provide me with press releases (it makes my job so much easier!). Today I've got some new product info for you about three Lornamead brands, and I'd like to kick things off with this new collection from a brand that literally kept my hair looking totally rad through all of the 1980s:


INTRODUCING AQUANET SILVER BEAUTY
Celebrate, don’t cover, your hair’s natural beauty.


A woman’s hair naturally turns gray as she ages, with over 85% of women ages 35 or older reporting having some gray, adding up to a population of over 50 million women.

Over a quarter of women in this age group describe their hair as having lots of gray (25% or more gray hair).* 

Gray hair can be dry and wiry, unmanageable and dull, forcing a person to turn to hair color.  But, with the proper care, gray hair can be soft and sleek, naturally reflecting light for an elegant, striking look. 

AquaNet introduces Silver Beauty daily hair care products, specially designed to address the needs of graying hair.  The advanced formulas have a unique blend of hydrators to improve manageability and tame fly-away grays, restoring softness to the entire head of hair.  An exclusive mix of subtle color enhancers tone down yellowness, turning partial grays into beautiful natural highlights. 

The result?  Soft, beautiful hair that celebrates, not covers, its natural beauty. 

 “AquaNet Hairsprays have long been the first choice of women to tame unruly hair and set styles,” said Randy Sloan, President, Lornamead Inc.  “Now, the brand that women have relied on for generations has a solution for the unmet need of restoring softness and manageability to graying hair.”

*  Source: Lornamead survey of nationally representative sample of women ages 35 to 65.

AquaNet Silver Beauty products provide the high performance of specialty salon products at an easily affordable price.  They are available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers, and are offered in shampoo and conditioner forms: 

·        AquaNet Silver Beauty Shampoo for Graying Hair, 13 oz
·        AquaNet Silver Beauty Conditioner for Graying Hair, 13 oz

About AquaNet
AquaNet Professional Hair Spray has been a secret weapon of hair stylists since its launch in the early 1950s. Women continue to choose this American classic for its reliable, salon quality performance at a value price. AquaNet, known for its all-day hold provides greater holding power for hairstyles that require superior control. The AquaNet crystal-clear formula won’t flake or build up, giving long-lasting support for hair to look beautiful all day. AquaNet hairsprays can be found nationwide at all food, drug and mass merchants.

The suggested retail price for these products is $2.99 each.

It's nice to see that, after all these years, AquaNet is still creating new, affordable products. Could you, or anyone in your life, benefit from a line like AquaNet Silver Beauty? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'll have to tell my mom, since i refuse to let myself go grey! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea! Though the only person I know who has let themselves go grey is my 80 something year old grandma :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. robin: I'm right there with ya! haha! I'd like my dad to try these new products--he finally went all gray and I think it looks amazing on him, so I'd like him to be my guinea pig. haha! :)

    Lillian: That's so funny! I know a few people who have gone completely gray, but I just don't think, at this stage, I'm ready to let all of my gray hair show yet. Not that I would be completely gray if I stopped coloring my hair, but my bangs sure might be! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this new product, it smells amazing, clean & fresh..not fruity like so many other shampoo's do now. I'm a "young" 44 year old with early gray hair...most people think I pay for the highlights! I love my silver strands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Best shampoo/conditioner I have found in a long time--left my hair soft and very shiny, and really highlighted the white "sparkle" in my hair. My hair is about 1/2 gray, 1/4 blonde and 1/4 white at this point, and I got tired of coloring it and decided to let it go natural. AquaNet has definitely come up with a winning product.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig